Whats a good RTA in 2021

you prefer restriction but not over tight? sounds like the augvape intake mtl will suit you.
Try a taifun gt4 clone it's my top coil tank, I got the gt4s, easy to wick, juice flow control and rdl airflow bottom airflow flavour is amazing

Try a taifun gt4 clone it's my top coil tank, I got the gt4s, easy to wick, juice flow control and rdl airflow bottom airflow flavour is amazing
Is that the Shenray clone?

The OG Reload still does it for me. 4 years and still going strong! Have honestly not found something that can replace it. I have tried many many various RTA's over the years but still find myself going back to the Reload lol

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

I have a number of tanks but gravitate to my Zeus X most of all. I love the way my ADV tastes in there with a set of 2.5mm ID lazy panda Nano aliens. Yes, my other tanks are great and I use them from time to time but ease of wicking, perfect flavour and zero leaking is a win for me.

Last edited:
I have over 50 tanks and I find myself subconsciously favoring my Rebirth by View attachment 222276 Mikevapes and Hellvape.. it's a practical tank, easy to build.. big post holes for monsters coils, mesh intakes for even air distribution the glass is incredibly strong, I've dropped it a good couple of times.. and it's affordable
I have one and I can't get good flavor from it or any bubbles at all. I've tried many different coils and wicks to no avail. It just can't come close to my Arbiter.

I have one and I can't get good flavor from it or any bubbles at all. I've tried many different coils and wicks to no avail. It just can't come close to my Arbiter.
And how good is that arbiter, lots of hype around this rta?

And how good is that arbiter, lots of hype around this rta?

It's a top notch RTA if you like a lot of airflow. I've tried the Blotto Mini, The Blotto, the Rebirth and the Zeus X and the flavor on the Arbiter beats them all IMO. Building on it is also very easy compared to the other RTA's I mentioned. I'm using mostly fruits lately in the Arbiter and after every puff I'm like "Holy shit that's good!". It works with desserts too. Before rewicking on Friday I had some Baked and Beautiful Apple Custard Shake in there (Currently one of my favorite desserts) and all the notes were there and now I'm currently vaping on some Ying-Tao which sends my tastebuds into a whole different dimension.:-D

I agree the arbiter is very nice with any flavor, but the qp m25 is still a great rta. I had 3 already.

Hi guys just want to know what are your thoughts on the troll x in terms of flavour. I have a kylin mini v2 and a arbiter rta great flavour off both of them. Just want to justify getting a new RTA so the troll x is what I'm looking at would it be a good buy for flavour? Or just stick to what I have

Hi guys just want to know what are your thoughts on the troll x in terms of flavour. I have a kylin mini v2 and a arbiter rta great flavour off both of them. Just want to justify getting a new RTA so the troll x is what I'm looking at would it be a good buy for flavour? Or just stick to what I have

Sell everything/save the money, take a trip back to 1939 and buy a Reload 24, the best DL RTA ever (IMO).

The Arbiter is getting a lot of hype and I am so tempted, but both my Intake single coil and my Dvarw clones are doing such a good job I don't see how any thing else is going to improve for my ADV. Sure there are other tanks for other jobs but I don't chase the holy grail. I have my all day vape juices sorted and I DIY for a bit of flavour chasing with the mechs, Trickster, Tauren solo, Loop 1,5. I also still have tanks that do the job so well for flavour chasing, the Blitzen, Blotto,Vapefly mesh and Aromamiser.

As pointed out by @YeOldeOke whatever you have can be changed by your choice of coils, wire, cotton and setup. The hype is great, innovation is great but a lot of it is old hat now and the tanks and manufacturing is becoming very saturated.

The Arbiter is getting a lot of hype and I am so tempted, but both my Intake single coil and my Dvarw clones are doing such a good job I don't see how any thing else is going to improve for my ADV. Sure there are other tanks for other jobs but I don't chase the holy grail. I have my all day vape juices sorted and I DIY for a bit of flavour chasing with the mechs, Trickster, Tauren solo, Loop 1,5. I also still have tanks that do the job so well for flavour chasing, the Blitzen, Blotto,Vapefly mesh and Aromamiser.

As pointed out by @YeOldeOke whatever you have can be changed by your choice of coils, wire, cotton and setup. The hype is great, innovation is great but a lot of it is old hat now and the tanks and manufacturing is becoming very saturated.

I bought into the Arbiter hype but didn't get much joy - I still preferred my Reload.

Tank wise, I would love a Reload 26 (for my Centaurus DNA250) and I think I'll be done for quite some time. That along with my Reload 24 and Destiny RTA (oh and a squonking setup) is actually everything is need.

I actually with a happy heart put quite a bit of kit for up for sale soon!

It's a great little RTA... It has amazing flavor and it's one of the first tanks I can truely say is contending with my Arbiter... Beware of first batch Troll X's though... Leaky little bastards... Waiting on Wotofo to send my replacement.

Last edited:
I agree the arbiter is very nice with any flavor, but the qp m25 is still a great rta. I had 3 already.

I have to agree. My Destiny, QP Fatality & Drop Dead just lay on my desk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My arbiter solo hits better than my gt4s and my dwarv dl fl, i love it.

It's a top notch RTA if you like a lot of airflow. I've tried the Blotto Mini, The Blotto, the Rebirth and the Zeus X and the flavor on the Arbiter beats them all IMO. Building on it is also very easy compared to the other RTA's I mentioned. I'm using mostly fruits lately in the Arbiter and after every puff I'm like "Holy shit that's good!". It works with desserts too. Before rewicking on Friday I had some Baked and Beautiful Apple Custard Shake in there (Currently one of my favorite desserts) and all the notes were there and now I'm currently vaping on some Ying-Tao which sends my tastebuds into a whole different dimension.:-D
I will agree with you here, on the arbiter solo, im puffing away and every pull is a holy shit thats good flavour moment

IMG_20210812_093333.jpg

Back