What's in your hand right now?

Decided to try a vetgat gevrekte haasie!

Attachments

• 20230218_163009.jpg
    20230218_163009.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 21
So it was a bad vape day for me.

The last oring I had for my trusty druga snapped and no spares left, rta is 2 years old so not bad going but now the afc ring just kinda hangs there so that’s been benched finally.

And then my “never say die” foxy one also died and won’t turn on.

AND then my kettle broke.

Been a bad day :lipssealed:

So it was a bad vape day for me.

The last oring I had for my trusty druga snapped and no spares left, rta is 2 years old so not bad going but now the afc ring just kinda hangs there so that’s been benched finally.

And then my “never say die” foxy one also died and won’t turn on.

AND then my kettle broke.

Been a bad day :lipssealed:

Dude... sounds like you need to get yourself an Aegis Max and a couple of disposable subohm tanks... as for the kettle: luckily you can boil your water in the Potjie Pot on the fire (and accidentally drop some meat and veggies in there)

Dude... sounds like you need to get yourself an Aegis Max and a couple of disposable subohm tanks... as for the kettle: luckily you can boil your water in the Potjie Pot on the fire (and accidentally drop some meat and veggies in there)

On a more serious note, maybe I got an oring or two to suite your Druga. Bring it along when you drop the Foxy for a service, will see what I can dig out of the spares box.

On a more serious note, maybe I got an oring or two to suite your Druga. Bring it along when you drop the Foxy for a service, will see what I can dig out of the spares box.
You see this is why I don’t believe the things people say about you behind your back. You’re a lekker dude!

16770748261995793336427068880636.jpg

So APPARENTLY I've decided to donner down a new (well, new to me) vaping rabbit hole... :facepalm:

Now where do I find them fancy 510 driptips?
Is there a boro that I simply need to have? (Considering I prefer DTL, RDL or very loose MTL)
Can I buy those tiny screws for the stubby? This one seems to be missing the ones that hold the button panel in.
Why did I buy a device I know nothing of when I was perfectly happy with what I had? :BangsHeads: :rofl:
When will that blasted lotto ball machine pick my 6 numbers?:mad: :rofl:

*EDIT* - I have to add that I can see myself using this as a daily device. Compact and vapes beautifully. Will see how battery life is, but so far it's a winner. Might even see a 21700 version in my future. :facepalm::rofl:

Last edited:
Back