What's in your hand right now?

7d604448b79f26889483edc73560e356.jpg

That knife is not bad, chops onions really well. ;)

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Rob, you have a mod that is the same colour as that salmon knife!

Someone... not mentioning any names... is cruising for a bruisin... :p

I'm not sure the poor Kudu who donated the handle would be happy to be called Salmon. :D

@Genosmate you are a bad influence... you are corrupting the children! ;)

Thanks. Took them 6 months to get here from GMG. After the PO went on strike ...

I Make sure I send my orders to my U.K. Address now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Geez that's long.. wifey wanted to get me one for bday and didn't wana chance on sizes lol

I've been looking at the 22mm vs the 25mm, and you seem like the best person to ask for advice.

I'm currently using a Limitless Plus, but it's way too big, tall and fat for my liking, which is why I'm considering the 22mm. What would you say are the pros and cons between the 25mm and 22mm?

I've been looking at the 22mm vs the 25mm, and you seem like the best person to ask for advice.

I'm currently using a Limitless Plus, but it's way too big, tall and fat for my liking, which is why I'm considering the 22mm. What would you say are the pros and cons between the 25mm and 22mm?

If you are considering the Minkin V2 then there is no question at all... the Serpent Mini 25 by a country mile! :b1:

Haha, already got the Minikin :) What makes the 25 stand out over the 22?

First and foremost the quality of the vape... it is certainly better... and then we have juice capacity, ease of building and single or dual coils! Just make sure you order Cotton Bacon to wick it with... both the 22 and 25... Cotton Bacon makes a big difference.

I have tested more than a few tanks in my time and I can honestly say it the best vape I have ever had from a device... this is all based on a Vapour Mountain XXX which just excels in this tank!

I have 4 x SM25's and it's pretty much all I use these days! I head to JHB tomorrow for shop openings and my choice of my vape arsenal will be 2 x Athena Pride DNA 75 (26650's) with Serpent Mini 25's on top and then as a third backup device a Minikin V2 with a Serpent Mini 25 on top.

Last edited:
Oh and I almost lied... also going with and in my paw at the moment is my Efusion Duo DNA200 with a Serpent Mini 25 on top. So all 4 SM25's are going on the trip!

First and foremost the quality of the vape... it is certainly better... and then we juice capacity, ease of building and single or dual coils! Just make sure you order Cotton Bacon to wick it with... both the 22 and 25... Cotton Bacon makes a big difference.

I have tested more than a few tanks in my time and I can honestly say it the best vape I have ever had from a device... this is all based on a Vapour Mountain XXX which just excels in this tank!

I have 4 x SM25's and it's pretty much all I use these days! I head to JHB tomorrow for shop openings and my choice of my vape arsenal will be 2 x Athena Pride DNA 75 (26650's) with Serpent Mini 25's on top and then as a third backup device a Minikin V2 with a Serpent Mini 25 on top.

Thanks! Cotton Bacon is all I use, ever. Will be looking into the 25mm then :) Thanks for the advice!

Back