What's in your hand right now?

5ff4a3f612229a0d0d816521537a0705.jpg
MTL with combo and LMC box mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh build - wick wam thank you mam. Like that first cuppa when you open a new bottle of coffee
9cf9ae93de91e09b3483c318ff1d95c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need some help wicking this thing, about to give up on it!!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Minikinception:
37MnOj0.jpg

You know what would be awesome is if you would take a photo again in 1 years time o the same type of setup but with the previous photo in the background. And then see how many you can group into 1 photo over the years

The weekend has started: basil, cucumber, rosemary gin & tonic and some ADV chilled lychee.

cc @hands, thanks for the exceptional tip! Can't see too well in the pics, but it matches the carbon fiber panels and door beautifully.

File_001.jpeg File_005.jpeg

You know what would be awesome is if you would take a photo again in 1 years time o the same type of setup but with the previous photo in the background. And then see how many you can group into 1 photo over the years
I've set a reminder on my calendar "take that photo" a year from now. I'm already laughing at how confused I'm going to be when I get that notification :p

0575c43fbbe654cc59b671f38ce57439.jpg

Ye olde faithful - SM22 on Pico. Still my favourite (albeit practically vintage - hence the vintage treatment of the pic) setup when I'm on the move.

Rob, just know that if I catch you not looking super busy at Vapecon, even for a second, I'm gonna bug you to show me the CLZ-X! :D
The pictures look great but I'm sure it does not do it justice. This one probably needs to be experienced in person...

Only a pleasure @TheV... I will be easy to find! Come say hello!

Back