What's in your hand right now?

64177017f1afabf214d2b50ad80215f2.jpg

....and it's back in my paw! Had a bit of an issue with this guy, had to send him back. We were reunited today :D

10942421_10205691452867112_66551897571970983_n.jpg

That looks fantastic :rock:

Would look even better if you could get a brown tank for that kayfun - the green does look awesome though ;)
Yeah, the green does look a bit off. I just ripped the Kayfun off the SVD and popped it straight on the pipe as soon as the courier dude was out the door. Will pop a clear tank on there later. I have a well tarnished copper Veritas that looks frikken awesome on the Guardian II, will post a pic tomorrow maybe.

Yeah, the green does look a bit off. I just ripped the Kayfun off the SVD and popped it straight on the pipe as soon as the courier dude was out the door. Will pop a clear tank on there later. I have a well tarnished copper Veritas that looks frikken awesome on the Guardian II, will post a pic tomorrow maybe.

If (when) I get a pipe...it will spend at least a day trying on new tanks :p

The fire button went on strike, it lit up and all but just wouldn't make wolkies

I heard apparently its the only issue with some of these, Has to do with the regulation module not giving power out or something like that.

I heard apparently its the only issue with some of these, Has to do with the regulation module not giving power out or something like that.
I was googling my ass off looking for info in this, where did you come upon this info?

I was googling my ass off looking for info in this, where did you come upon this info?

I will need to go look for it again. I found it one night looking for reviews and they said that a known issue is that it lights up the indicator light but no power goes to the atty. the reason for this i couldn't find though. So i don't know if it is a bad connection to the atty or if there is more to it. I will do some hunting and post the link when I find it.

That looks like a decent pipe, what is it? (i've been reading about pipes, learning a bit. Sort of a digression from learning about tobacco.)

Its the King E-pipe. Really good feel and it seems very sturdy, Its (quoting Pbusardo) Semi mechanical as in it has wires but no regilation. So far I am loving it.

Back