What's in your hand right now?

db63947934084bb5e03fff2ff5e8c221.jpg

Someone convinced me I need this combo. I'm very happy they did

Pico-Theorem.jpg

Insane dual 10-wrap 3mm clapton build squeezed into this Griffin tank. Vapes at 200w with consummate ease. Seriously, it's not even thatPicture 17.jpg hot.

20160517_181015.jpgReceived my Theorem tank in the mail today. I'm on fill number 3 now and it's really starting to shine now. Flavour coming through is superb, on par with the Haze dripper tank, dare I say better...
In there is some Snatch Dairy Queen on the stock Notch coil with stock wicks just shortened and thinned out for better wicking.
I was seriously starting to think this tank was a dud while I was waiting for it but now that I tried I'd say it's better than what I expected.

Last edited:
This is as close to perfection as one can get... Minikin VGod, Vaporesso Gemini, 0.9Ω cCell Coil that works and XXX in the tank!
Gemini 001.JPG Gemini 002.JPG

image.jpeg Avo with some fused claptons in there. (Lord knows what the ID of the coils are,I did it with a pop rivet at work this morning...) :ciao:

Agree on the VGOD, but with an AVO24 that any joose works stellar in. ;)
(Gemini leaks too much).

Gemini Leaks? Where does yours leak from? I get a little from the air flow if I don't shut off the juice control when filling but it's not a deal breaker for me and only happens occasionally.

Gemini Leaks? Where does yours leak from? I get a little from the air flow if I don't shut off the juice control when filling but it's not a deal breaker for me and only happens occasionally.

I close the flow control and the bottom air when filling, reset them after. But it still weeps under the base and low on the base around the top and bottom of the AFC, even with the flow control just barely cracked open, the AFC barely open. And on the top cap if I run with top air (although that is likely just condensation from my long hits). Enough so that I have to take the tank off and clean it, blow the joose out of the AFC every time I want to refill it. Note that on this tank I do not leave the top fill cap loose like you do because of dry hit issues - I've never had a dry hit, not even with the flow control just barely cracked open despite the massive joose usage my draws want. It delivers joose fine even with the cap tight and flow control all but closed.

Whether just this particular Gemini tank only I don't know yet. The other one I bought they sent a Gemini RTA in error, and they just sent the supposedly right Gemini Sub Ohm yesterday. So it won't be here for a couple of days.

I haven't bothered to get deep into troubleshooting this tank... it's not my favorite tank. I put the Targets above the Gemini so far... they never give me a moments trouble and I don't mind their bottom fill at all because of that fact.

The Avo's rule here, I don't see any of the other tanks changing that at this point. But then I am a build person, prefer to do my own builds.

Having a dop on the porch of our flat in Winkelspruit because it's a bit rainy outside. It had better stop soon so I an build a fire and make a braai! But this is what it looks like here. Still enjoying every second ;)20160518_160436.jpg 20160518_155841.jpg

Last edited:
Those posts came from the phone. Don't know why there are doubles. Sorry about that....

Back