What's in your hand right now?

Reo tollie shot guess the problem... And no its not the tollie...

2ccd571e148701e2ad2194a3a63a921d.jpg

That's one well done @Silver

Not a big problem @Daniel
Its easy to replace - even I did it on my Reo Mini once ;-)
You just need to clean out the inside of the magnet hole and then use "epoxy putty" (if I remember correctly) as once explained to me by @johan. The one you mix two parts. Its more elastic than superglue so lasts longer. Mine has held up for a long time.

I missed you Lagertha....

Honestly tanks mods whatever may come and go but I'm yet to find flavour as constant as this.

5c26a233f06b292663b54854d2b326ba.jpg

0d3a4ea822275bc8c66cfa20093c1f41.jpg

Gave my aging H-Priv a rejuvenation with a zapwrap, Dark Grey and Silver Carbon Fibre.
Came out better than I expected in the end :D

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha..friends are always welcome! But not to my juices!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Haha! I'm the same, I used to have loads of friends, then they helped themselves to my juices and...
:monoloco: :machinegun: :flamethrower2::laser-kill::2guns::camper::bash::para::mgwhore::rocket::rocket2::sniper::uzi:

On a side note, I didn't realise how many hostile Emojis we had!

Youre out of juice there

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Haha , you the only one that spotted that .... well done goue sterretjie vir jou hoor.

At least the Reo is up and running again , vaping some lakker Orion Galaxy .....

This little setup finally made it out of the house! Four horse-and-trailers to off-load in this glorious rain today, but I'm being kept in good company with my cyanide-infused tank and POS Honeyhive!

121016.jpg

IMG_1828.JPG

Day 2 with my new Joytech eVic Dual 75W/ 150W Mod. Thanks to the good gents at Sir Vape. Loving it to bits. Great versatility! You can use a single battery with a cover for it @75W or go duel battery with a different cover @ 150W.

Only con: A 25mm atty will have a very slight overhang. However, this is one of my exclusive office mods, only for my eyes, so that does not worry me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking at getting me a small pocket size thing. That looks awesome. What is the full name of it? Thank you.

Back