What's your rabbit hole?

Which rabbit holes of vaping do you find yourself in?

• Total voters
That would be "Sudwala" Caves in Mpumalanga, en route to Sabie, as opposed to "Sodwana" - a small holiday, fishing and diving town/village in Northern Kwazulu Natal.
The Echo Caves in Limpopo is also magnificent, as are the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn - simply spectacular!
Thank you.

Not sure if you've seem this thread @Hardtail1969 , but your VUD reminds me of the Vaping Gear rabbit hole ;-)

Did both the Sudwala caves and Echo caves whilst on honeymoon - both are epic and well worth the trip. Thanks for posting those pics and bringing back some happy memories @Silver

Rabbit hole? what "rabbit hole"? I can stop anytime, just need two more squonkers and then I will have enough.
IMG_0638[1].JPG
December 2015 on the left to January 2018 on the right.

Regards

There's been a bit of discussion in the Intro thread on whether we should explain the rabbit hole to @Metal_Geo now or later.

Just pointing this thread out to you @Metal_Geo , take a look from the beginning.

Will also probably be a good laugh for those who havent seen it yet ;-)

@Silver doing some spelunking I see! We only do that in mines, where there's.. Ahh.. I can't think of anything that makes it nearly as fun as spelunking ;p

Coils! I choose coils! Them things are damn awesome man! And gear, because the Smok is great but the options on the internet seem to be endless! Had an adventure changing the rok on my smok (coil) this morning - 3 youtube vids later and I now know how the tank comes apart. Another vid to get it back together :D

@Silver doing some spelunking I see! We only do that in mines, where there's.. Ahh.. I can't think of anything that makes it nearly as fun as spelunking ;p

Coils! I choose coils! Them things are damn awesome man! And gear, because the Smok is great but the options on the internet seem to be endless! Had an adventure changing the rok on my smok (coil) this morning - 3 youtube vids later and I now know how the tank comes apart. Another vid to get it back together :D
Spoken like a true vaper, the lights you see below you is just us digging deeper!:D You will catch up. Welcome, the passages are varied, but it is a great journey!

My rabbit hole? Singular?

db39a217d8d6d7c3b82158028fd12874.png

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Bumping this thread for the benefit of newer members

For some, vaping is just something to replace smoking with - and potentially a means to quit altogether.

For many of us enthusiasts here on the forum, vaping is filled with some dangerous but delightful rabbit holes ;-)
Enter at your own risk :D

I have two rabbit holes... first diy juice as I always find another new interesting recipe and am always missing 1 or 2 ingredients, at least this is the cheaper one of the two. Second is hardware, mostly drippers, always seeking the perfect vape. Even though I'm getting top notch flavour from my rda's I always think the unicorn is out there. Luckily most of my budget goes to DIY juice so I only buy gear about 3 times a year but I have owned and sold plenty over the last 6 years.

I have two rabbit holes... first diy juice as I always find another new interesting recipe and am always missing 1 or 2 ingredients, at least this is the cheaper one of the two. Second is hardware, mostly drippers, always seeking the perfect vape. Even though I'm getting top notch flavour from my rda's I always think the unicorn is out there. Luckily most of my budget goes to DIY juice so I only buy gear about 3 times a year but I have owned and sold plenty over the last 6 years.

I hear you on the thinking that a better vape is out there somewhere @JB1987
The quest for the better vape!
I have managed to constrain myself well over the past year or two - i have only bought a few devices and am mostly very happy and satisfied with what I have. But after a while and seeing the comments of others that curiosity always comes back...

I hear you on the thinking that a better vape is out there somewhere @JB1987
The quest for the better vape!
I have managed to constrain myself well over the past year or two - i have only bought a few devices and am mostly very happy and satisfied with what I have. But after a while and seeing the comments of others that curiosity always comes back...

Thats my problem as well @Silver , I don't by nearly the amount of gear that I used to and when I do it's fairly middle range but curiosity sometimes gets the better of me. I very recently got an Intake RTA after nearly 2 years of dripping and squonking and I'm so impressed by how far they've come that I'm curious as to what else is out there.

Just to add, I have realised that I don't really care about the fancy bells and whistles of the new devices, give me a mech or pwm mod and I'm happy.

Just to add, I have realised that I don't really care about the fancy bells and whistles of the new devices, give me a mech or pwm mod and I'm happy.

I agree to a large extent - if something works well for you now and you are happy - then why change it?
However, I suppose I could have said that about my SVD and IGO-L dripper back in 2014. The feeling I got when I vaped Five Pawns Bowdens Mate on it was amazing. I thought I was in heaven! And look how things have evolved since! Hehe

Back