Where have they gone?

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
With more and more vaping manufacturers appearing from nowhere i thought it would be interesting if people can think of vaping manufacturers who were a mainstay and have either suddenly disappeared or have gone very quiet!

One that instantly comes to mind is Desire Design who i believe still release the odd basic vape pen etc but at one time was releasing some of the best mainstream products, The Rage being one!

With more and more vaping manufacturers appearing from nowhere i thought it would be interesting if people can think of vaping manufacturers who were a mainstay and have either suddenly disappeared or have gone very quiet!

One that instantly comes to mind is Desire Design who i believe still release the odd basic vape pen etc but at one time was releasing some of the best mainstream products, The Rage being one!

My mate is desperately looking for another Rage, he says it's the dual-battery squonker that has not let him down.

What happened to UD?

Makers of the legendary Goblin Mini and the Bellus. They also sold tons of accessories such as wire, cotton, etc.

1-200Q3162Q0111.jpeg

Just having a look at my shelve and GTRS came to mind, on their website they went over to disposable pods and a podkit with a YiHi chip... but nothing popped up from them off late.

Also looking at Digiflavor and the only thing they have done recently is a SBS mod and a Siren GT MTL Tank... which has been kept on the downlow too... looks like a mainstream version of the Mixx though...

And its time for HCIGAR to bring out something spectacular again too...

CoilArt.... Kangertech... Provari... 3CVape...

So some of them have not disappeared completely, they are just lurking in the shadows waiting for the right time to pounce and take over the world, again...

And then there is @emelybrown .... just up and left without so much of a note to say good bye...

Pioneer4You, now owned by SXMini but not a single product since the summer of 2019!

Just having a look at my shelve and GTRS came to mind, on their website they went over to disposable pods and a podkit with a YiHi chip... but nothing popped up from them off late.

Also looking at Digiflavor and the only thing they have done recently is a SBS mod and a Siren GT MTL Tank... which has been kept on the downlow too... looks like a mainstream version of the Mixx though...

And its time for HCIGAR to bring out something spectacular again too...

CoilArt.... Kangertech... Provari... 3CVape...

So some of them have not disappeared completely, they are just lurking in the shadows waiting for the right time to pounce and take over the world, again...

And then there is @emelybrown .... just up and left without so much of a note to say good bye...
Digiflavor are actually just a side brand of Geekvape!

I wish that Wismec had not discontinued the RX200s. It as a design that did not need improving (IMO)and I wish I could buy one new today.
It's because it's a JayBo design, he left Wismec a couple of years ago!

Agree with Kangertech - used to be like everybody had one or wished they had one to replace the Smok...:D

Eleaf is also another company who's been gasping for quite a few years... No innovative products or should I say almost no products at all

Vapecige, Yes they occasionally still release the odd crappy simple pod device but not long ago they were releasing some really nice mods including a PWM and DNAC devices!

Innokin also. The coolfire 18650 was a favourite of mine.

Back