Where to stay in Durban/Umhlanga

ddk1979

All Vaped Out
LV

Awards
Calling @Rob Fisher , @Nico_gti , @MarkDBN , @Max , @Sickboy77 , @Stosta and other Durbanites.

The wife and I are hoping to visit Durban/Umhlanga in December and are looking for a nice hotel (or B&B) that offers bed and breakfast in the Durban/Umhlanga area. Somewhere close to a nice beach would be great

1. Can anyone recommend some nice possibilities?
2. Would also like any ideas of places to visit?

Thanks

Last edited:
Calling @Rob Fisher , @Nico_gti , @MarkDBN , @Max , @Sickboy77 , @Stosta and other Durbanites.

The wife and I are hoping to visit Durban/Umhlanga in December and are looking for a nice hotel (or B&B) that offers bed and breakfast in the Durban/Umhlanga area. Somewhere close to a nice beach would be great

1. Can anyone recommend some nice possibilities?
2. Would also like any ideas of places to visit?

Thanks

I will be watching this thread. Me and the fam also going to durban in December.

Ushaka Manor. Phone Danita. I stayed there for business around 60 times in 5 years. I've stopped traveling 3 years ago but back then it was 5 Star at 3 star prices.....

Cabana Beach is pretty damn good and is right smack in the centre of the beach you want to be on and close to all the action. It's a timeshare setup but there are plenty of restaurants close by and is self catering.

https://www.tsogosun.com/cabana-beach-resort
cabana beach is also my go-to. self catering and great location as Rob already stated.

if you're keen drop me a WhatsApp, I can see if we can buy over somebodies timeshare for the period you're interested in

Thanks guys.
Cabana beach doesn't seem to have any rooms available.
Will keep looking. Still need to check out uShaka Manor but also waiting for other suggestions.

Also, any recommendations of places to visit would be great.

Last edited:
You will be lucky if you get anything this late.

Keep an eye on Gumtree - people flog their timeshare quite often.

Back