Which RDTA for iStick Pico 75W?

Vino1718

The Scumbag Apprentice
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

As per thread title, what would be the best for flavour and clouds? I friend suggested that I get the Avocado 22mm but cant find it anywhere. I'll check out the classifieds to see if I can get one.

I can recommend the Serpent Mini 22 for flavour and average clouds. I use mine daily. It's super easy to build and wick and works great on the pico.

Yeah the Avo is the best RDTA for the pico, they are tough to find but keep your eyes peeled on the classifieds and you should get one sooner or later.

I run both my Picos with OBS ACE tanks using the rda deck. Just perfect for me.

I can recommend the Serpent Mini 22 for flavour and average clouds. I use mine daily. It's super easy to build and wick and works great on the pico.

Thanks will keep it in mind.

Yeah the Avo is the best RDTA for the pico, they are tough to find but keep your eyes peeled on the classifieds and you should get one sooner or later.

Yeah I see another member also looking for one :/

My Pico Patrol runs Avocado Genesis' with dual builds (and an Indestructible w/duals for dripping). Have started using a revisited Serpent Mini 22 lately on one sometimes. It's OK for a single coil chimney tank, but its not an Avo G flavor machine.

Lots of clone Avo G's out there, but you can also still find authentic's with some looking on line for them.

picopatrol.jpg

The Avo Patrol also includes three 24's.

avo-6.jpg

My Pico Patrol runs Avocado Genesis' with dual builds (and an Indestructible w/duals for dripping). Have started using a revisited Serpent Mini 22 lately on one sometimes. It's OK for a single coil chimney tank, but its not an Avo G flavor machine.

Lots of clone Avo G's out there, but you can also still find authentic's with some looking on line for them.

The Avo Patrol also includes three 24's.

Thats some collection you got there.

All Avos are RDTAs or RTAs, whichever you prefer. RDTA is a meaningless term that is applied mainly for marketing purposes. There is only one type of Avo. There isn't an RDTA type and a non-RDTA type.

No worries. It can be a little confusing. But don't worry, as long as you get a genuine Avocado, you will be getting a very good tank. Technically, I suppose an RDTA is a tank where you dangle your wicks into holes in the bottom of the deck. But all Avos follow that style, Geekvape didn't make an alternative style Avo.

No worries. It can be a little confusing. But don't worry, as long as you get a genuine Avocado, you will be getting a very good tank. Technically, I suppose an RDTA is a tank where you dangle your wicks into holes in the bottom of the deck. But all Avos follow that style, Geekvape didn't make an alternative style Avo.

I got a offer for a avo 22mm however the spare glass is broken. Do you think I can maybe take the glass tank to Consol they would be able to make me one?

If they do, they will probably charge you quite a lot for it. Vendors get spares in periodically. These folks are sold out currently but you could maybe ask them to contact you when they get stock again.

If they do, they will probably charge you quite a lot for it. Vendors get spares in periodically. These folks are sold out currently but you could maybe ask them to contact you when they get stock again.

Thanks I did send them an email so will wait and see. In the mean time I think I'm going with that offer.

Thanks I will order if I cant get them locally.

Sitting with same problem. Can't find Avo 22mm anywhere, and I need two! Will the 24mm fit the pico 75w? Or shall I just get a whole new kit, mod n all?

Sitting with same problem. Can't find Avo 22mm anywhere, and I need two! Will the 24mm fit the pico 75w? Or shall I just get a whole new kit, mod n all?
Nope! The Pico will only take 22mm attys because that battery cap gets in the way!

Try putting up a thread in the "Who has Stock" subforum, but it's always nice to have an excuse to buy a new mod too! :-D

If you're looking for an RDTA specifically (juice below the coils), the Wotofo Serpent RDTA will fit on the Pico. It's single coil and only 2.5ml but them's the breaks with the original Pico.

The Pico cap screws on to the exact same position every time. I took a file and some sandpaper and filed it down a bit and the avo 24 and mage RTA screwed on past the cap with a bit of overhang on the other side. The only issue I found was that you need to screw the tank off to take the cap off for the battery but other than that it worked a charm.

No, the Serpent Mini is an RTA. The juice is above the coils and is gravity-fed to the wicks. The Serpent RDTA has the juice below the coils and wicks by capillary action. Both methods are perfectly functional but some prefer one type over the other.

Back