Wismec predator 228

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
3_259_14.jpg

Elabo Tank
Size: 25 x 52.8mm
Capacity: 4.9ml (triple 0.2ohm head)/4.6ml (NS Triple 0.25ohm head)
Coil: Triple 0.2ohm (40-80W); NS Triple 0.25ohm (40-120W)

Predator 228 MOD
Size: 43.6 x 29 x 86.7mm
Thread: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: high-rate 18650 cell (not included)
Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Output wattage: 1-228W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC);0.1-3.5(VW)
TEMP Range: 100-315C/200-600F
Max charging current: 2A
Max output current: 50A
Output voltage range: 0.5-9V

It comes with

• 1x Predator 228 MOD (no cells)
  • 1x Elabo tank
  • 1x Triple 0.2ohm head
  • 1x NS Triple 0.25ohm head
  • 1x QC USB cable
  • 2x User Manual
  • 1x Warning card

I will wait until the price drops

Why is there not more hype about this mod :eek: :rofl:

It's almost perfect:

• 2 amp charging (for real and properly balanced)
• Decent looking paint job (Smok - are you reading this)
• Decent styling, doesn't look like a laser blaster sci-fi experiment gone wrong
• New 510 - but really new, this time around, unlike RX123456789 v3
• Confirmed power output of 228w

Can't find the cons! Maybe the uncentered 510 (which is subjective anyway)
Super excited for this mod!! :D

DJLSB doing his thing:

who's stocking this?

You know the drill @phanatik
Vendors are not allowed to repsond in the general threads with stock requests
So if you want them to, i suggest we either move this thread to "who has stock" or perhaps you can start a new one there if there isnt one already. I havent checked

You know the drill @phanatik
Vendors are not allowed to repsond in the general threads with stock requests
So if you want them to, i suggest we either move this thread to "who has stock" or perhaps you can start a new one there if there isnt one already. I havent checked
Hi @Silver sorry i posted this for multiple products forgetting the rules... there might be one more of mine floating around i will try and delete the post.

Hi @Silver sorry i posted this for multiple products forgetting the rules... there might be one more of mine floating around i will try and delete the post.

No dont worry
Just letting you know, if the vendors dont respond then you know why
If @Sickboy77 wants we can move this to Who has stock, but no probs either way

Thread has been moved to "Who has stock"

Vendors, the guys above want to know who is stocking or will be stocking this Wismec Predator.

Sir Vape currently has stock but only in red. Bought one today. Holding thumbs because tgis was quite a risky buy even though all reviews thus far are good just very little documentation on how it works and performs

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Oh and they only have stock of the mod itself, not the kit

Sir Vape currently has stock but only in red. Bought one today. Holding thumbs because tgis was quite a risky buy even though all reviews thus far are good just very little documentation on how it works and performs

You honestly have nothing to worry about with this mod. Had one a couple days now and can't fault it. Check out DJLSB Vapes' review on it - there you can see the power delivery and battery handling etc of the board. Enjoy it!

Awesome!!!

Now all I need is a protective sleeve

There isn't really much hype about it because it's fairly new as I understand? But I'm sure at some point it will get more. Plus I heard at juicy joes that the smok alien sleeve will work but the bottons obviously won't like up.

Why is there not more hype about this mod :eek: :rofl:

It's almost perfect:

• 2 amp charging (for real and properly balanced)
• Decent looking paint job (Smok - are you reading this)
• Decent styling, doesn't look like a laser blaster sci-fi experiment gone wrong
• New 510 - but really new, this time around, unlike RX123456789 v3
• Confirmed power output of 228w

Can't find the cons! Maybe the uncentered 510 (which is subjective anyway)
Super excited for this mod!! :D

DJLSB doing his thing:

on the paint job, check the "Interstellar Experience" from Smok, could be the game changer that will blow this device away.
maybe i havent figured the Predator out just yet, but it does not provide nealy as much info copmapared to the alien. i could be wrong tho

Got the mod. Price was right and not only is it a looker in its red glory, but it performs more than well.

IMG_3047.JPG

The 510 pin is so much better than the old RX. It's actually springy, you have to push the tank in before screwing in. Great improvement Wismec. Battery lid is a bit cheap, but hey! Who's gonna see your bottom battery lid?

IMG_3074.JPG

I don't use any of the features, like useless TC and other features, Sorry, but TC has always let me down.

It's just such a lekker red mod! I keep it between 45 — 55W and it delivers superbly.

Highly recommend.

As I said in another thread, some have said that it is better than the Smok Alien. I can't tell, never had one. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so looking for one cheaply just struggling as most vendors are out of stock of this item.
Does anybody know who might stock it in the east rand gauteng?

I'd love to get this mod with an
OBS Engine Nano RTA

If you go on vape club they stock the mod in 5 different colour options

If you go on vape club they stock the mod in 5 different colour options

Yup. Mine is being delivered from them today, and a very nice shop to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone I got mine yesterday at vape club in black and brushed silver (bummed I couldn't get that Matt red).

It's the kit though and wow what a setup. The Ecolab tank is a bit in the small side, flavour and vapor production is top notch. I'm running it at 44w in the ,25 ohm coil.

Just need the obs engine nano tank to do my rta work on ( cloud lounge is out of stock , damn).

Back