Wismec RX200S Firmware upgrade

This doesn't seem to be an update. It's V4.00 which is already installed on my RX200S so I think they're just putting it out there in case anyone needs to re-install.
Do you or anyone know if the upgrade is available for the Rx 300 and if includes the pre heat option like the 2/3?

Thanks @Morph699 , I checked the site and unfortunately the preheat function isn't available on the RX300,however this is a good site with a lot of information. I will update my Rx300 but I strongly suggest anyone with a Relo-2/3 should take advantage of the preheat update.IMO this feature is one of the best any mod can use.My Maxo has this and I don't think I'd want a new mod with out the feature.In the age of advanced coiling (Clapton,Alien etc.) this helps ramping ever so much.

as the device has just been released and so far only has 1 firmware released, im sure there's going to be added soon. as I have the rx2/3 there's been about 3 releases since its been out and it too has the pre heat function which I concur it helps a lot.

Back