Wismec RX200S

Gimmicks sale products in this industry.
Seen it over and over.

Does this have the same mouse ear sized 510 connector as the standard rx200? Bought the rx200 as my first upgrade and basically wasted the cash on a new tank as it wont fit.

Typical, 3 weeks after my purchase of one new colours come out...lol

Roloids = people who use Rolos

as in Reonauts = people who use Reos :)

Although, I think Rolonauts would be better :p
Haha, ok I guess that sounds plausible :)

I've owned a DNA200, a RX200 and now a RX200S, So....

image.png

@Dubz OMG, I'm so sorry. To tell the truth, I don't even remember rating this at all. Turned it into a like instead. I'm sure that's what I must've meant. :confused:

hi everybody.
im getting this mod this week.
i wanna put a serpent mini on it. but im not sure if it will sit flush with the mod.
anybody know if it will fit fine?
i know it sounds like a weird combo. but at first i was ganna get an avo 24. but i been loving what i been reading about the serpent and and i wanna put a 316l fused clapton in it.

Last edited:
Keen to know if this new 200s can balance charge via the mini usb port , coz the standard 200 cant at all , even though it says it does

hi everybody.
im getting this mod this week.
i wanna put a serpent mini on it. but im not sure if it will sit flush with the mod.
anybody know if it will fit fine?
i know it sounds like a weird combo. but at first i was ganna get an avo 24. but i been loving what i been reading about the serpent and and i wanna put a 316l fused clapton in it.

According to this chart there's barely anything that will sit 100% flush.

http://www.djlsbvapes.com/510-connectors-length/

well from what i have seen in videos it should sit ok.
i got a rx200 with a tornado. so i could just swop.
ill upload pics when i get it

Keen to know if this new 200s can balance charge via the mini usb port , coz the standard 200 cant at all , even though it says it does
I am only buying my charger this week so have been using the mod to charge. Had no issues and batteries seem to have been balance charged. Takes FOREVER though.

Wish I waited for the black and white Rx200s. Looks crazy

Back