World Wonders juices in 6mg

Kiff Rooibos

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello all. I have some 6mg World Wonders juices available for whoever might be interested. 6mg just doesn't agree with me; I'm a lightweight :)
  • Item being sold: World Wonders e-liquids 30 ml bottle: Colosseum, Pyramid, Table Mountain (all 6mg).
  • Selling all for R300 (preferable) or R120 individually.
  • Trade suggestions welcome (if they are juices, 0mg and 3mg nic only).
  • Condition of the item(s): Only used about 2-3ml from each one.
  • Bought on: 22/09/2015.
  • Collection Preferable, Courier can be arranged.
  • Reason for selling: 6mg nic too strong for me (thought my order was coming in 3mg)

IMG_3963.jpg

Hi @Kiff Rooibos

What are the flavor profiles?
Hi @Riaz. The Pyramid has a fairly tropical profile. No fruit stands out in particular (advertised as berries, melons, coconut and a hint of cream). The coconut is hidden in the background tying all flavours together. Fruity, with a slight fresh coconut undertone.

Colosseum is described as a Peppermint Crisp Tart. Pretty damn accurate. Really good balance between the caramel and peppermint crisp.

Table Mountain is described as a Hertzog cookie. Sweet stone fruit at the forefront backed up by buttery coconut. Again, the coconut is not very strong at all but gives it a tiny bit of savouriness which is needed.

I really wanted to give these juices a decent bash, but the 6mg is more prominent in the the throat than in the lungs (personally speaking).

Back