Wotofo Conqueror Mini - Review Mini

boxerulez

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So recieved this today from Sir Vape. Awesome little tank.

So far it goes like this:

Flavour on par with SM25(Hereafter referred to as the benchmark)
Airflow just maybe 5% less than the benchmark.
Build quality we have come to expect from Wotofo products.

Build dual ssteel 3mmid 24ga coils on it... 7 wraps a side on the postless deck of the new mini.

52c5b2fb3c96bbc8b15cc0882e70bb2b.jpg

Wicked super easy on first round... just fill the slots with cotton... did not trim for any "progressive" wicking.... and perfect.

No dry hits and no leaks what so ever.

Of course standard driptip so my new @hands tip is in the mix as well.

This will fit thebspace where we tried to use SM22s due to overhang. This makes me wish I owned an ohmsium to fit this baby on... perhaps i pulled the wrong trigger on the stride?

I think now but more on that in another thread.

Really liking this tank.

f448efdb832a5665c89bddd1de7cbab3.jpg

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

So recieved this today from Sir Vape. Awesome little tank.

So far it goes like this:

Flavour on par with SM25(Hereafter referred to as the benchmark)
Airflow just maybe 5% less than the benchmark.
Build quality we have come to expect from Wotofo products.

Build dual ssteel 3mmid 24ga coils on it... 7 wraps a side on the postless deck of the new mini.

52c5b2fb3c96bbc8b15cc0882e70bb2b.jpg

Wicked super easy on first round... just fill the slots with cotton... did not trim for any "progressive" wicking.... and perfect.

No dry hits and no leaks what so ever.

Of course standard driptip so my new @hands tip is in the mix as well.

This will fit thebspace where we tried to use SM22s due to overhang. This makes me wish I owned an ohmsium to fit this baby on... perhaps i pulled the wrong trigger on the stride?

I think now but more on that in another thread.

Really liking this tank.

f448efdb832a5665c89bddd1de7cbab3.jpg

Nice review thanks @boxerulez! Great that the flavour is on par with the SM25... now to see if it leaks over time and whether there are any airlocks... I have an Stab Wood Ohmsium looking for a tank... the Merlin Mini is too wide for it... I will see how you go with it over the next few days... please keep us posted.

Will do @Rob Fisher

I will be running it full time with @rogue zombie Bruised Berry Ice as ADV on my new Hohm Slice which is shaping up real nice as well.

It was just on top of the stride because those 26650s were in the charger.

So... I am about to order a mod, just to fit flush to my Conqueror... have I lost my mind?

Edit:

On a side note, 5 tanks down... refills with airflow open, no leaks, no drops no seeping out the bottom of the airflow ring. Just a touch of condensation around the airflow as on ANY other tank.

After tank #2 the coil and wick settled down, no spitback at all. Still having fun!

So today... well early this morning in fact I ran into a problem with the Conqueror Mini... and it is a big one.

There is a massive design flaw with this tank and I dont know of any way it can be fixed.

Well that is a lie.

It is the first tank I have ever owned that made me order a mod just to make it sit pretty.

@Rob Fisher Ill be able to show you what it looks like on top of the Ohmsium tomorrow.

Unrelated to the design flaw... still going strong. No leaks or dry hits... nothing. 12 refills now.

So there were some developments today.

314936725f34b1408467c89d2b5a65da.jpg

Perfect buddies. The Hohm needs a new home now. Should have gotten the Ohmsium from the beginning I could have grabbed a stab for what I spent on it and the hohm slice.

@boxerulez you right about 1 thing, The design flaw = None. I took this tank at the advise of @BigGuy who said this was 1 Great tank. I must admit I hate dual coil tanks, but last night I ran into Craig and once again questioned if I had taken the Conqueror. Now this got me thinking as I have bought it but yet to have set it up. Is it really that good for him to ask me twice.

My first dual coil build in months at 28g 8 wrap 2.5mm ID and damn XXX juice is a whole new taste with 0 Leaks or dry hits on the first try. 2nd tank fill and still going perfectly. Flavour is what you going to get from this tank no doubt. I have 2 SM 25's and 2 sm 22's and its going to be hard for me to put this tank down that's for sure. I hope that come out with a 24/25mm next.

@boxerulez @Ash Thanks for the reviews and opinions guys, very interesting

Do you think this is worth shelling out for when compared to the SM 22 / 25 then? Does look like a great design! Always hesitant of the hype train with new products but this one sounds like it is a long lasting winner?

This is worth it in my opinion. Wont replace my sm25s until we see a bigger Conqueror but it will definitely remain in rotation on my side.

To be honest, I love my SM's but this tank is amazing in terms of flavour. Mind you I am only using it for 3 hours now and I have forgotten about the SM's. Will see in a few days time if this will be a permanent case.

To be honest, I love my SM's but this tank is amazing in terms of flavour. Mind you I am only using it for 3 hours now and I have forgotten about the SM's. Will see in a few days time if this will be a permanent case.

Will check back again then :) Sounds very promising tho!! Think this will be a new year gift to myself!!

After buying a lot of stuff and not ending up using most of it I have tried to resist a dual coiled tank... but you buggers are causing me FOMO on this tank... and now I have left it too late and will have to wait till after the XMas weekend to get one.
SadFAce.jpg

And you can easily build single on here too just up your ID a little and enough cotton for all 4 juice ports.

Best tank I own. Only tank that does not sweat or leak apart from my obs engine

I have traded mine on as I have one inbound from gearbest. I have been without it for a few weeks now and I really did miss it... until my Sherman hype glands staryed secreting hype yesterday after the raffle.

Believe it or not 17track just buzzed my info on the cm22... it is in EL today...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Back