Age of the item
: ?

Location of item
: Gauteng Prefered

Delivery/Collection
: Collection and COD Prefered

Reason
: Looking for an RTA for my SWAG

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

I've got one u can have for free in black somewhere but I know the one grub screw is stuck... Free if u can collect and I can find it will let u know once home

I've got one u can have for free in black somewhere but I know the one grub screw is stuck... Free if u can collect and I can find it will let u know once home
Thank you so much i will truly appreciate it please let me know if you find it..

@Kirsty101 If you don’t come right with @Jengz free RTA you should consider the Wasp Nano RTA, is 23mm but does fit the Swag and Pico mods. Easy to build and very good flavour and they are cheap, you should be able to find one for R400 or less.

15568117875375323420031655544473.jpg
But there's one grub screw stuck as previously stated but all urs if u can arrange collection in greenside Johannesburg. Pm me if ure keen

@Kirsty101 If you don’t come right with @Jengz free RTA you should consider the Wasp Nano RTA, is 23mm but does fit the Swag and Pico mods. Easy to build and very good flavour and they are cheap, you should be able to find one for R400 or less.
Hi thanks so much for the tip
I will def look into getting one as a an alt to the serpent I get bored quick so I like rotating things a lot lol.

I cnt seem to find a vape shop that has stock though seems to be very popular lol

Back