Your favorite device

Noisy Cricket V2 with a Tauren BF RDTA on top... been running it for over a year now, works perfect every day!

Vaporesso Gen mod with Zeus X Twin Coil RTA. The pulse mode is amazing and I think the device is reasonably priced.

Any mod running BVC #42 aliens in a reload 24 and im a happy chappy

Zeus X atties... Been using them since they were first available. Currently have 3 in rotation. Still trying to find something as convincing for my MTL needs.

Zeus X atties... Been using them since they were first available. Currently have 3 in rotation. Still trying to find something as convincing for my MTL needs.
Plenty of good MTL RTAs that came out the last year, which have you tried so far?

Noisy cricket V2 with Intake solo

Jelly box single 21700 with the Arbiter

Both just hit the spot as far as RDL is concerned

Plenty of good MTL RTAs that came out the last year, which have you tried so far?
I've had the Vapefly Galaxies RDTA, Beserker 1.5, Berserker 2 (current favourite), OBS Engine MTL and the Caliburn AK2 pod. I lean toward a tight MTL and the berserkers have so far been the best.

Cthulhu AIO just arrived and I haven't made up my mind yet. Gotta try different coiling methods. Only coiled it once so far and it's underwhelming in terms of flavour.

I've had the Vapefly Galaxies RDTA, Beserker 1.5, Berserker 2 (current favourite), OBS Engine MTL and the Caliburn AK2 pod. I lean toward a tight MTL and the berserkers have so far been the best.

Cthulhu AIO just arrived and I haven't made up my mind yet. Gotta try different coiling methods. Only coiled it once so far and it's underwhelming in terms of flavour.

Try yourself a Vertex or THC Elite Pro, they are damn nice, easy and can go real tight!

As for the Cthulhu AIO the bridge that it comes with is a bit lacking compared to other bridges. There I can suggest getting your hands on an Aspire QBIX, works great in the Cthulhu for MTL.

Try yourself a Vertex or THC Elite Pro, they are damn nice, easy and can go real tight!

As for the Cthulhu AIO the bridge that it comes with is a bit lacking compared to other bridges. There I can suggest getting your hands on an Aspire QBIX, works great in the Cthulhu for MTL.
I might know a guy with a Qbix…

I might know a guy with a Qbix…
Who? Where? I wants one!

Back