ZNA 30watt clone

Oh hey, just remembered a lot of regulated devices have timed cutoff to prevent them from continuous firing. My first ecig had that. Think my vamo even has it

Yes, I know about cutoff time. E mods with cutoff future acts differently.. Usually after being cutoff i could make another draw immediately after releasing firing switch. This mode can be fired again ONLY after about 10 sec. .

Does anyone know how common this "too hot" error is?

I see that Vapeking has them but they state that you must give a 4s break between each pull. This won't work for me though as I triple clutch so probably 0.1s break between 3 pulls. I'm not going to change how I smoke so I can't have a device that is going to dictate that to me but I really dig it's styling.

I have a zna30 by A-Mod wotofo. It doesn't have any issues mentioned here just smooth consistent performance at 30w or anywhere in between. Running efest 18500 15a. Don't have 18650 extension tube.

Ok, feel a bit stupid now. I was actually looking for the ZNA50. Will go look into it although I think I'll buy from someone that doesn't say give it a 4s break between puffs to blame faulty stock on "user abuse". My MVP and Emow Mega from Vapeking don't overheat but why take the chance

I have a zna30 by A-Mod wotofo. It doesn't have any issues mentioned here just smooth consistent performance at 30w or anywhere in between. Running efest 18500 15a. Don't have 18650 extension tube.
Just out off curiosity, why don't you have the extension tube?

it didn't come with one when I bought it. Tbh I wouldn't have used it anyway I love the form factor of the 18500 tube plus battery life is still great with an efest 1100mah 15A battery.

look at that.... Beautiful!!!

Attachments

• WP_20150205_11_14_15_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150205_11_14_15_Pro.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 25
Hello.

I was wondering, is there some sort of switch system I could buy to make the tube of my ZNA double up as a mech mod?

Back