Recent content by Rob Fisher

  1. Rob Fisher

    Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

    Vape Mail Baby! Thank you, Henry, for the latest REO to join the team! REO P67! The last REO to be produced!
  2. Rob Fisher

    Search for another ADV Juice

    The test is complete, and these two juices made the cut!
  3. Rob Fisher

    Search for another ADV Juice

    The full test is now in full force! So far, Mentoz is winning! The testing is well underway, and Mentoz has taken an early lead. But there’s still plenty of time for the other contenders to fight back! Let the battle continue!
  4. Rob Fisher

    Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

    Vape Mail Baby! A SubOhm Tank and another Oxva Pod system for juice testing!
  5. Rob Fisher

    Search for another ADV Juice

    Although I'm fully stocked with my 7-year-old ADV, Red Pill, I really need to find a second ADV Juice. First up is Mentoz in Freebase. I have tested the Salt version, which is very nice but is a dash too powerful for me as an ADV. So I ordered the Freebase version; the flavour is great, and my...
  6. Rob Fisher

    Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

    Juice Mail! OK, let's try again and see if I can find a juice I like. It's a tall order because I have tested a bazillion juices with very little luck!
  7. Rob Fisher

    Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

    Another EPIC vape mail! Thank you so much, Henry! <3 Woodvill and REO Mini and a Mark Bugs RDA! Best vape mail in ages! Bazinga!
  8. Rob Fisher

    Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

    Epic vape mail, baby! Thanks to Henry and Timothy for gifting me a REO Woodville! Thank you guys... it means a lot! <3
  9. Rob Fisher

    Wismec rx mods

    Please post pictures as per the rules.
  10. Rob Fisher

    What's in your hand right now?

    Testing some of the new juices available in the =AZYbgwSHNIGf0erpvYIqpmgF39FmH630hqOeT3MFHhSxB9HjaQSfZVDGU4VSVx0AF5pL6_zpsSUmV8f5qT2J2mPXL4W81JdPlKLCiMQyVo2Gt7Ii1C18XdeAOKynIqOauBDm8Co6KDnJz9vgCxyvWtrG&__tn__=-]K-R']Bewolk Industries Jack Parrow Pod system! Monkey Mango, Pink Zing, and Peach...
  11. Rob Fisher

    Bass fishing

    Nice 2,2kg caught today!
  12. Rob Fisher

    What Did You Vape Today?

    Finished the PodBru test, and my top two are the Mint Candy and Lemon Zest!
  13. Rob Fisher

    What Did You Vape Today?

    Testing the new Pod Bru juice range from Vapour Mountain! First up is the Lemon Zest. Lemon Zest describes it perfectly! Very nice!
  14. Rob Fisher

    Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

    Vape Mail Baby! Protocol V-Tech Squonker in Peek!
Back
Top