All Day Vapes Fulfilment Times

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
As a young man my boss taught me a valuable lesson with one simple line; Don't tell me your problems, give me the solutions.

Which is why I'm in two minds about posting this. However, I know some have noticed - phone calls - so lest you have the impression that our service level is declining because of our expansion let me explain what is going on. The expansion is not a factor - that will be managed without negatively impacting our service quality.

Three things have converged - our big clearance sale of DIY, month end and the fact that @ADV-Des had to undergo surgery. She is recovering but will be O/C for another week or two.

She is critical in managing operations, and we are doing our best to cover for her. Though we have managed to stay within promised fulfilment times by and large, the sharpness of our service has been blunted temporarily. Situations like an order placed today being delivered same day etc have been temporarily snookered.

It will return to normal as soon as she rejoins us.

As a young man my boss taught me a valuable lesson with one simple line; Don't tell me your problems, give me the solutions.

Which is why I'm in two minds about posting this. However, I know some have noticed - phone calls - so lest you have the impression that our service level is declining because of our expansion let me explain what is going on. The expansion is not a factor - that will be managed without negatively impacting our service quality.

Three things have converged - our big clearance sale of DIY, month end and the fact that @ADV-Des had to undergo surgery. She is recovering but will be O/C for another week or two.

She is critical in managing operations, and we are doing our best to cover for her. Though we have managed to stay within promised fulfilment times by and large, the sharpness of our service has been blunted temporarily. Situations like an order placed today being delivered same day etc have been temporarily snookered.

It will return to normal as soon as she rejoins us.
Hope @ADV-Des recovers soon ... :hi:

The Courier Guy have informed us that they cannot guarantee delivery for the 6th and 7th April due to threatened economic disruptions.

As we don't want our juices lying around in hot warehouses till Monday we will not be sending out orders again until Monday 10th April.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Back