Anyone Been to Brazil Lately?

ace_d_house_cat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

We are off to Brazil soon; Sao Paolo for a night and Rio for 8 more. Has anyone been recently as I have a few questions.

1. Any vaping restrictions - mods, tanks, e-liquids?
2. I have had the Yellow Fever injection a few years ago (lasts for 10 years) but I have lost my card. Do they ask for this card at passport control?

Any help would be appreciated.

Vaping laws are strange and often don't seem to have much effect. One of Wayne's most avid followers on his podcasts is from Argentina which, like Brazil, has banned vaping entirely. It doesn't seem to stop this guy from getting not only vape hardware but all his DIY supplies as well. We also keep hearing about how vaping is banned in Aus. That doesn't seem to stop Bogan...

I was in Rio in March and looked up the same things. Was a bit stressed about the legality of it but read somewhere it’s more on sales and personal use is fine. Short story is i vaped in most places I would do in SA (public spaces) and not a single question was asked or funny look (even by the police as they all over in Rio)

So just take enough juice and spare parts with cause you will battle to buy otherwise you good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 143743
So much for the reliability of this website.

Regards
I should have read further. :wait::-(

I vaguely remember a mate of mine telling me that he got crapped on for vaping in Rio, but he could have been one of thos idiots bellowing clouds in a space where it wasn't permitted.

I apologize if confusion was created by my post, I was merely trying to be helpful:--P

I was in Rio in March and looked up the same things. Was a bit stressed about the legality of it but read somewhere it’s more on sales and personal use is fine. Short story is i vaped in most places I would do in SA (public spaces) and not a single question was asked or funny look (even by the police as they all over in Rio)

So just take enough juice and spare parts with cause you will battle to buy otherwise you good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, so it looks like we'll be taking our devices and juice after all! :campeon:

Back