Asmodus Minikin V2 - Touch screen mod

Managed to play around with the v2 last night.

The form factor is amazing! It's a tiny little mod and feels super comfortable in the hand. The finish is also great.

But that recessed fire button is horrible. Trying to fire it feels very awkward.

Also the touch screen is a little finicky and I found my finger getting in the way of seeing what I'm doing on the screen.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Managed to play around with the v2 last night.

The form factor is amazing! It's a tiny little mod and feels super comfortable in the hand. The finish is also great.

But that recessed fire button is horrible. Trying to fire it feels very awkward.

Also the touch screen is a little finicky and I found my finger getting in the way of seeing what I'm doing on the screen.

100% agree @Yiannaki! You do get used to the fire button after a while.... :p

Fully agree on the fire button recess. Sometimes miss fire, not the mod... My big fat fingers.

Aesthetics is great, build quality is solid and size is not really an issue. Fits my jean pockets reasonably comfortable. Like mentioned, its got some weight to it but nothing really excessive.

I've had no real issues unlocking the touch screen, a good un-rushed swipe down does it every time... Interface could've been a bit more friendly though like staying unlocked for a second or 2, but there's only really so many things to adjust. EDIT: Just noticed that it actually does stay unlocked for a bit after you've changed a setting with the new firmware upgrade.

Still arguing with TC modes including TCR and TFR, hope to have these figured out soon as I do enjoy my TC mode (any advice appreciated). Regular wattage and curve modes work well. A days worth of battery life chain vaping around 45W (more than a 1000 puffs on the counter).

Generally loving it.

20161210_185911 (Custom).jpg

Last edited:
It's not 100% scratch resistant. My vapes generally go into my handbag with keys and other things (I know...) so my Minikin has some wear and tear.

b3ab1470-7171-42fe-97cc-145a8907ae8c.jpeg

@rabbitneko that sucks! I have used mine mainly indoors but I had high hopes for this mod to withstand the usual wear and tear!

Back