Aspire – RAGA AIO

Aspire-Marketing

Aspire
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello Everyone,

With an unwavering commitment to quality, the RAGA AIO stands as a rebuildable pod mod that embraces the innovative Boro tank system. Enhanced by a 0.66" OLED screen, a diverse selection of 5 vaping modes, and equipped with 3 AFC pins of varying aperture sizes, this fusion guarantees users a consistently remarkable vaping journey that celebrates the thrill of personalized customization.

- Dimensions: 88.4*50.2*23.5 mm

- Pod Capacity: 4.5 ml

- E-liquid Filling: Easy side fill

- Airflow: Adjustable

- Output Modes: WATT, VOLTAGE, BYPASS, TC, CPS

- Output Wattage Range: 5-75W

- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-8.4V

- Adjustable Temperature Range: 200-600℉ / 100-315℃

- Resistance Range: 0.08-3.5Ω

- Continuous Fire Time: 10s

- Screen: 0.66” OLED screen

- Battery: Compatible with external 18650 battery

(Battery not included)

- Color: White
RAGA AIO.pngRAGA AIO_2.pngRAGA AIO_3.pngRAGA AIO_4.pngRAGA AIO_5.pngRAGA AIO_6.pngRAGA AIO_7.pngRAGA AIO_8.pngRAGA AIO_9.jpgRAGA AIO_10.pngRAGA AIO_11.pngRAGA AIO_12.png

What do you think about our new product?

About us: We are a pioneer for innovations in the vaping industry with the past launch of products such as the Gotek X II, Flexus Peak, Minican 3 Pro, BP Stik and Proteus Neo .
More information at:
www.aspirecig.com or www.aspirecig-global.com

Please contact our reseller Vape Crew to find the products:

sales@vapecrew.co.za

Bazinga! They have arrived in SA!

The Aspire RAGA AIO arrived today, and I wasn't disappointed! It's a really well-made and smart boro mod!
Aspire Raga 1.jpg
Aspire Raga 2.jpgAspire Raga 3.jpgAspire Raga 4.jpg

The Aspire RAGA AIO arrived today, and I wasn't disappointed! It's a really well-made and smart boro mod!
View attachment 278435
View attachment 278436View attachment 278437View attachment 278438
Looks beautiful !

I had a mishap, needed to replace my phone and other things that i was robbed off, bad financial time, but still had to dig into another important saving for this first boro for me, just one more day and it should be here!

Can you show us your build please ?

Where can i get some of those white battery wraps?

Back