Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I think @KZOR mentioned I should try this Pod System from Aspire. Pod systems rate very low on my vape goodies, but I did pay attention when the DL and RDL Pod system was announced. The Aspire Vapeflask S comes with a leather sleeve (and a bonus one in the bright red surprise bag), but I won't be using either.

I used the 0.25Ω coil first (the one it came with), which is for full DL... and DL it certainly is! Maybe a little too open for me, so with the spare pod I got at the same time, I popped in the 0.6Ω coil. The RDL vape of the 0.6Ω coil is more in my wheelhouse!

The negative for me is that it comes with an 810 tip, so none of my German 510 beauties will fit, but I do have one 810 special tip that works perfectly.

If you are a DL or RDL Vaper and are looking for a Pod System, this is the one for you! It won't replace the Dvarw Army, but this pod device may just stay in rotation... let's see how it goes.

The flavour is pretty good on both coils and this is an impressive Pod System!
Aspire Cloudflask S 2.jpgAspire Cloudflask S 3.jpgAspire Cloudflask S 4.jpgAspire Cloudflask S 5.jpg

I haven't even opened mine yet... it's sitting in a safe place waiting for my version 1 to give up the ghost.

I preferred the aesthetics of the original with its hip flask design, it's an impressive cloud chucker with masses of battery life and a huge pod. If the new one functions the same way, winner!

Back