Atlantis is getting a bigger tank!

I'm just trying my atlantis again after a basically a month of not using it... I'm also trying 0mg (going to see how i go with 24hrs of 0mg)

Maybe its just that it needs more wattage than anything I currently have can deliver, but for me at least its still really muted compared to the Subtank Mini. This is a pretty big admission for me, as I've tried so very hard to hate the Subtank Mini, because I've had spectacularly bad luck with Kangertech products in the past

Soon as my iStick 50W gets here (Vape shop is saying around Wednesday next week). I'm going to have a proper sit down and try and see which is giving me better vapor.

But for now at sub 30W levels, the Subtank Mini is winning hands down, in both flavour and vapor production.

7ml tank for the Atlantis by Wotofo:
http://www.vapordna.com/Atlantis-Extended-7-ml-Replacement-Tank-by-Wotofo-p/wot001.htm

WOT001-2.jpg

It's wotofo, so there's a bunch of places selling them. Googlefoo. Don't know if it will be worth the extra cost it in the end, coz the extra length of the chimney might be a bit too long and mute the flavour
I'm using a Subtank and I find that with 6ml capacity it's just too much juice. I get tired of a flavour quick so I only fill 3/4 tank..... V power

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Back