Proficitis cum eo
LV

Awards
Item: Augvape Intake Single RTA
Price: Reasonable
Packaging: Not a deal breaker
Authentic/Clone: The real deal
Condition: Good
Reason: I wish to test and map it's characteristics so that we can find and or modify an RDL solution for @Paul33
Intake RTA.png

Item: Augvape Intake Single RTA
Price: Reasonable
Packaging: Not a deal breaker
Authentic/Clone: The real deal
Condition: Good
Reason: I wish to test and map it's characteristics so that we can find and or modify an RDL solution for @Paul33
View attachment 279640
Don’t need to modify an intake for me, I love them the way they are so if anyone has one lying around send it to me and not @Intuthu Kagesi :giggle:

Don’t need to modify an intake for me, I love them the way they are so if anyone has one lying around send it to me and not @Intuthu Kagesi :giggle:
LMAO ... Pick me, pick me :-D ... I ain't gonna modify the Intake, but I am going to analyse it and find out what it is that Paul likes ;), (It's probably just the shiny finish, but we live in hope :giggle:)

LMAO ... Pick me, pick me :-D ... I ain't gonna modify the Intake, but I am going to analyse it and find out what it is that Paul likes ;), (It's probably just the shiny finish, but we live in hope :giggle:)
its definitely the shiny finish!

and another sneaky sneaky ... Pick me, pick me .... or @Paul33

Hey Guys ... Someone out there must have an Intake Single tucked into the recesses of their vape drawer, hidden amongst the clutter of other unused and long forgotten vape paraphernalia ... surrounded by long-lost chargers, mismatched socks, and possibly even a lone rogue SMOK coil from back when Noah was parking his Ark on Mount Ararat.
Your old dusty Intake Single atty I'm sure yearns for the day he'll be rescued from his drawer of despair, and once again put back into service ... to once again frolic freely in the vape community, surrounded by shiney mods, and fed delicious vape juice ... and sucked ... often!

Any chance that I could borrow one of yours for about a week, @Stranger , to plot it's airflow, as then we'd be able to emulate it's airflow on pretty much any atty afterwards.

Intake.png

Bumpety Bumpety ... Come on all you AIO and disposable vapers, put that Intake Single back into use and sell it to me / us

Back