Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have a fetish for wooden boxes to store all my vape goodies in... also any other boxes that are a little fancy that can make my office look neat!

My latest box is one from my daughter (she is in the wine trade) and it's really smart... just haven't worked out what I'm going to put in it... maybe all mt Dvarw packaging and spares...
WineBox 005.JPG WineBox 006.JPG

I can't remember what came in this box but it's perfect for some of my Siam Tips! :h:
DripTips 003.JPG DripTips 004.JPG

The TFC tins come in very handy for all sorts of things. I keep all my spare RDA's in them in my vape bag. One for clean ones and one for used.

Love it @Rob Fisher

I am using several cardboard boxes that you buy grapes in (from Woolies) - either green or red
They're not airtight and they don't look premium - but the bonus is they are stackable
So I have a box for cols, wicks, spares and various other things. I just label them in the front and they go on the shelf so I can see what is what. Quite easy to take out and use when you need something

Some things that I have made for my vape stuff... Find it to be fun!!!
f60d6efb900005df59885a932c6ec2e0.jpg
58b5955ead56fa9fbb63184613916671.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That's awesome @waja09
So cool!
Such a neat vape station!

Think i need to invest in a decent box for all my mods.

Since we moved into our new place i currently have all mods, tanks, DIY Juice supplies etc in the one cuboard in my fancy box

carton-box-500x500.jpg

Think i need to invest in a decent box for all my mods.

Since we moved into our new place i currently have all mods, tanks, DIY Juice supplies etc in the one cuboard in my fancy box

carton-box-500x500.jpg
How do you keep it in such pristine condition? :D

Back