Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I am lucky to be on the BP Mods beta test team and the latest three tanks from BP Mods arrived today! The Pioneer RTA V1.5, The Sure Gravity-feeding RTA and the Pioneer-S Pre-built coil tank!
BP Mods Mail 1.jpg BP Mods Mail 2.jpg BP Mods Mail 3.jpg

The Pioneer V1.5 has a few improvements over the original which I did enjoy and V1.5 is performing well! Great flavour. Fitting a coil was a bit of a hassle but then I remembered to bend the legs first and bingo! CHanged the drip tip of course!
BP Mods Pioneer V1.5 1.JPG BP Mods Pioneer V1.5 2.JPG

The Sure Gravity Fed RTA also had a drip tip change and it also performs well. I think it is quite hard to mess up an RTA these days. This one took some getting used to because it's quite cleverly put together and you need to work out which marks to line up to which.
BP Mods Sure RTA 1.JPG BP Mods Sure RTA 2.JPG

The one I was least looking forward to playing with is the one I'm most impressed with and that's the Pioneer-S with commercial coils. They certainly are improving commercial coils and they are getting closer and closer to RBA's! Great juice capacity which is a big win and the flavour is pretty damn good!
BP Mods Pioneer-S 1.JPG BP Mods Pioneer-S 2.JPG

The big bugbear for me always is airflow and all three of these tanks are winners! They come with airflow plugs and air flow control rings so you really can dial them in from MTL to RDL. Chicken Dinner!

The Sure Gravity Fed RTA also had a drip tip change and it also performs well. I think it is quite hard to mess up an RTA these days. This one took some getting used to because it's quite cleverly put together and you need to work out which marks to line up to which.
View attachment 250217 View attachment 250218
This tank looks very interesting! Would definitely buy one !

The Sure RTA has been my favourite with the extended tank on top! The flavour is on point and the airflow perfect! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
BP Mods Sure RTA.JPG

I did run a poll before Christmas about what would be the trend in 2022 and I suggested even more Boro tanks and devices!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-next-big-thing.t74471/

Just spotted this on Bruce's Facebook page! Have you seen it @Rob Fisher ?

273767037_10223850159256543_3025877720283934713_n.jpg

Time to test the TMD Boro that just arrived on a slow boat from China! 83 days because the stinking SAPO was involved.
BP Mods 06.jpgBP Mods 07.jpgBP Mods 08.jpgBP Mods 10.jpg

Back