Broken glass tank - Melo III - where do I get a replacement?

Lawrence A

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

So I managed to drop my atomizer over the weekend, and in the process landed up breaking the glass tank.

Where can I get a replacement one in Durban?

The Melo III tank is the one that came with my eLeaf PICO (75w) in kit form. It is NOT the newer 2ml tank and it doesn't seem to be the newer 4ml tank either, but instead seems to be smack in the middle in terms of size - presumably 3ml.

Thanks in advance

Lawrence

Managed to get one from @Sirvape - the guys there were kind enough to remove the old broken glass and fit the new one - always such awesome service from them!!!!

You guys rock!

Thats a winner if they could help. Could you post a photo of the tank as i am curious why its an in between the normal tanks size. Thanks in advance for the photo

Thats a winner if they could help. Could you post a photo of the tank as i am curious why its an in between the normal tanks size. Thanks in advance for the photo
@antonherbst the tank was actually a 4ml tank - not sure why it looked slightly smaller than the 4ml tank when I was checking. Perhaps my mind was just a bit frazzled from having dropped my tank. Sorry for causing any confusion.

@antonherbst the tank was actually a 4ml tank - not sure why it looked slightly smaller than the 4ml tank when I was checking. Perhaps my mind was just a bit frazzled from having dropped my tank. Sorry for causing any confusion.

No probs. I would have had the same mind set if i broke a mod or tank. Just glad it is fixed now. The pico’s are amazing setup. And that melo 3 tanks with the ceramic coils are realy good with flavor producer. Enjoy the journey and do not go down the tunnel of more mods and atties. Stick with that pico:p.

No probs. I would have had the same mind set if i broke a mod or tank. Just glad it is fixed now. The pico’s are amazing setup. And that melo 3 tanks with the ceramic coils are realy good with flavor producer. Enjoy the journey and do not go down the tunnel of more mods and atties. Stick with that pico:p.
Thanks @antonherbst

As for mods, I literally only have the PICO, but I do have a Wasp Nano RDA along with the Melo 3 atomizer.

I 'd like to try out a regulated squonker at some point though with the Wasp Nano so I suspect that it will be my next purchase.

Thanks @antonherbst

As for mods, I literally only have the PICO, but I do have a Wasp Nano RDA along with the Melo 3 atomizer.

I 'd like to try out a regulated squonker at some point though with the Wasp Nano so I suspect that it will be my next purchase.

That in my opinion is a good choice for a following mod after the pico. I suggest you chat with @KZOR as i know he is a big fan of squonking and regulated devices. And he has reviewed alot of devices. He will surely give you good advice on what to look for when selecting a 2nd mod. We are all here to help when you have questions. The group will surely also guide you in the future plans you have with vaping and all advice will be good advice. Enjoy the journey.

I 'd like to try out a regulated squonker
If you have the Pico and enjoy it then the new Ijoy Capo looks to be good option for you. Vendors should be getting them in soon if you prepared to wait and think they would sell for around R700 to R800.
I have ordered one and will do a review as soon as it arrives.

Hi all

So I managed to drop my atomizer over the weekend, and in the process landed up breaking the glass tank.

Where can I get a replacement one in Durban?

The Melo III tank is the one that came with my eLeaf PICO (75w) in kit form. It is NOT the newer 2ml tank and it doesn't seem to be the newer 4ml tank either, but instead seems to be smack in the middle in terms of size - presumably 3ml.

Thanks in advance

Lawrence
I make acrylic tank section for most rta's including the melo 3.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back