Ceramic Coils Ceramic Atomizers Showdown and Review

Thanks @Alex

I am concerned regarding what he says about the Vaporesso Target ceramic coil
At about 6:20 he talks about it
Talks about that the ceramic breaks up into fine particles that he inhales and has an allergy to it

I recall in the ceramic thread elsewhere there was talk about this and then it was further tested that there was no ceramic particles in the vapour

Does anyone know what the latest findings on this issue is?
And which coils are okay and which are not (if any).

I am concerned regarding what he says about the Vaporesso Target ceramic coil
At about 6:20 he talks about it Talks about that the ceramic breaks up into fine particles that he inhales and has an allergy to it

I recall in the ceramic thread elsewhere there was talk about this and then it was further tested that there was no ceramic particles in the vapour

Does anyone know what the latest findings on this issue is?
And which coils are okay and which are not (if any).

He is just guessing and the ceramic coils of the Vaperosso and the new ones that are coming are not like the old ceramic coils of the past... these ones are solid and I don't see them being an issue... but I'm sure more info will come when someone does proper research and doesn't just guess.

I am going to watch one or two videos in that ceramic coil thread just to check
I only skimmed through them
There were some tests done but I cant remember what and how and what the outcome was.
Will report back if I find anything useful

Rob, standby, and switch to Avril for the meantime ;-)

Ok it seems we are in the clear with the cCell coils on the Vaporesso (well, sort of)

Vapor Shark did a test on the coils and found funnies in the vapour. That caused a big scare. Then they sent it for further independent testing and the report back was that its all ok. No particulates found in the vapour

But they do say that further testing needs to be done

Here is the news article from Busardo's site who was in touch with the guys doing the testing. Interesting to read their response
http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/archives/10103

@Rob Fisher you can resume vaping on the Target for now ;-)
But please keep your eyes peeled for further testing if anything else comes out.

Ok it seems we are in the clear with the cCell coils on the Vaporesso (well, sort of)

Vapor Shark did a test on the coils and found funnies in the vapour. That caused a big scare. Then they sent it for further independent testing and the report back was that its all ok. No particulates found in the vapour

But they do say that further testing needs to be done

Here is the news article from Busardo's site who was in touch with the guys doing the testing. Interesting to read their response
http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/archives/10103

@Rob Fisher you can resume vaping on the Target for now ;-)
But please keep your eyes peeled for further testing if anything else comes out.

100% Hi Ho @Silver! I had already done that research... what that Russian said was really stupid... Avril needs a wick change and a bottle so the XXX Target has been going full tilt this morning... :p

Good man @Rob Fisher
But you know me, I am often late to the party and need to go through it all myself

Now where is that Target tank...

I am going to watch one or two videos in that ceramic coil thread just to check
I only skimmed through them
There were some tests done but I cant remember what and how and what the outcome was.
Will report back if I find anything useful

Rob, standby, and switch to Avril for the meantime ;-)
Someone did those tests via a proper laboratory. Outcome was that there is no cause for concern. I did not keep the link unfortunately.
EDIT: Found this: http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/archives/10103
Lab test report attached.

Attachments

• Ceramic coil.pdf
    929.9 KB · Views: 2
thanks for this, I'm currently in the market for a ceramic enabled tank - hope this makes the choice easier.

@Silver , I agree with Uncle @Rob Fisher . That guy is just guessing and from what I can hear they way he talks, he didn't do research on it.

Back