Creepy Toys

na ah! Why'd you have to go and put a clown there dammit!!! I HATE CLOWNS!!! (I watched IT at a very young age...)

my daughter is crap scared of clowns

how can i help her get over it?

(are you still afraid of them?)

Not really I just find them slightly creepy, I can be in the same room with them and laugh now though :p

I am sure she will grow out of it how old is she?

Not really I just find them slightly creepy, I can be in the same room with them and laugh now though :p

I am sure she will grow out of it how old is she?

she just turned 3 last month

we were at the argus junior cycle tour on saturday, and she spotted this clown way on the otherside of where we were, and wasnt at ease the entire time.

we eventually had to leave early.

Now, I'm a big okie and not very fast, But if you want me to beat Bolt, let a small person clown gnarl at me! I terrified of small people, not clowns. :D

she just turned 3 last month

we were at the argus junior cycle tour on saturday, and she spotted this clown way on the otherside of where we were, and wasnt at ease the entire time.

we eventually had to leave early.

shame man thats horrible! I just grew out of it hey so I dont have any suggestions. Maybe buy her a clown doll (Not like these ones) and see if it helps at all - or maybe not... I dont know. Maybe make it fun like you and her dress like clowns and do the makeup and stuff

seriously? o_O

ill rather buy the doll first ;)

You could try unmasking the clown. Get someone she is comfortable with to dress up like a clown then reveal their true identity. Should help put her at ease with clowns.

Back