DNA podmod

Resistance

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
z100c-mob-01.jpg

View attachment 254040

I hope it comes with a rebuildable RDTA pod... will be on it like Will Smith on Chris Rock!!!

What a waste of DNA chipsets!
All these manufacturers whether it's the smallest, lightest etc like to claim something so Geekvapes marketing could be the "World's Most Expensive Pod Mod"!

I can see a market for it especially as it's the first one, but you make a valid point!

I hope it comes with a rebuildable RDTA pod... will be on it like Will Smith on Chris Rock!!!
Would expect so, if it has Replay but not a rebuildable option as a pod mod it becomes a sort of "what's the point"!

All these manufacturers whether it's the smallest, lightest etc like to claim something so Geekvapes marketing could be the "World's Most Expensive Pod Mod"!

I can see a market for it especially as it's the first one, but you make a valid point!
They’re not the first ones to offer a DNA pod system. I remember there was something released by Lost Vape a few years ago

They’re not the first ones to offer a DNA pod system. I remember there was something released by Lost Vape a few years ago
Same as some YiHi devices but they use propriety DNA chipsets, in the case of Lost Vape it was the DNA Go it was especially designed for the particular device!

Last edited:
The Orion used DNA Go and not the standard DNA chipset, it also only worked with the "limited" DNA Go escribe software and not the standard escribe software!
Yes it wasn't fully customisable. Hopefully this one will be

Back