DotMod DotMtl RTA

@Jono90 @CashKat88 how is the airflow on this thing, seems like its hidden. i assume there is no way of adjusting it?
The ring under the tank goes from left to right so you can adjust it, also comes with 2 different pins for the 510, one with no holes in it so you only get get side airflow or the 510 with holes which then opens the bottom and side airflow, there is a ton of ways to setup the airflow but once you get what you like then it's just amazing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, can everyone please share their tips and tricks on how you wicked this bad boy?? Perhaps share some pics with and without the chimney so I can see the thickness of the wick and how far into the juice wells the wicks are sitting??

Also do you guys see bubbles when vaping it?

Hey guys, can everyone please share their tips and tricks on how you wicked this bad boy?? Perhaps share some pics with and without the chimney so I can see the thickness of the wick and how far into the juice wells the wicks are sitting??

Also do you guys see bubbles when vaping it?
Hey man so since it's a MTL RTA, you should be using 2.5 coils, so you just gotta put the right amount of cotton for that diameter of coil(tight but not too tight) and then because it uses capillary action to wick meaning it pulls juice up the cotton to the coil, my biggest suggestion is to comb out some cotton for the tails so it makes it easier for the juice to get to the coil but only lightly comb it, if you make the tails to thin, the tank will leak like crazy, just lightly put the cotton into the groves on the side(the fluffier the better) juice up the coil and tails a little, screw the cap on and it should be smooth sailing.
Good luck, let me know if it works and if you need anymore help just let me know

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So I trimmed my wicks down a bit so they sit nice and snug in the wells, you can also just see see the wicks when the chimney is screwed on. Flavor has increased dramatically. I'm currently running a 7 wrap 2.5mm ID coil made with vandy vape superfine MTL. 30*2/38 fused Clapton coming out at 1.05 ohms. I'm vaping nic salts will report back once I have tried an MTL juice

Back