Dovpo Themis 220w Box Mod.

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Update on my vapemail post.
A prize I won on The Vaping Community's The Saturday Show Live. Sponsored by Mike Clamp and Wick Liquor.
Dovpo Themis 220w mod.
I am a great fan of the chipset used in the Vaporesso Gen S mod. The Vaporesso Gen 200 is also OK but they should have incorporated the firmware upgrade that was available for the Gen S. The firmware on the Gen 200 is not update able so it will never be upgrade able to the Gen S standard.
However the purposes of this post is to highlight the proprietary chipset in the Dovpo Themis 220w mod.
First of all I had a Geekvape Zeus X RTA with a juice in it I wasn't particularly keen on.
When I put this on the Themis the difference in flavour was amazing. I only had about 3ml of juice in the tank so as it got as low as I normally go I topped it up with a juice I really like as I thought the profile wouldn't clash.
It didn't and was also very nice.
Then the other day I did a major Pitstop and rewicked everything. Today I have been vaping it with fresh wicks. It is really nice. The chipset is excellent and enhances the flavour.
The firing button location doesn't suit me and the charge port being under the battery cover is also a pain. The battery cover only fits properly one way around and has no logo on it so I had to mark it inside so it wasn't hit and miss refitting it.
I doubt if the price will be competitive with Vaporesso's Gen range but I have a lot of Gen mods that hopefully will last until I am gone and value for money I still am extremely happy with them.
Hope someone finds this post useful.20230312_202435.jpg

Back