Dvarw DL FL replacement glass

Muhammedv

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Is there anyone here who will beable to point me in the right direction to get a replacement glass for my dvarw DL FL tank?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-20-00-51-07-533_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-20-00-51-07-533_com.android.chrome.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 13
Is there anyone here who will beable to point me in the right direction to get a replacement glass for my dvarw DL FL tank?

Thanks in advance

@Muhammedv if @Zeki Hilmi doesn't have stock then you can try @The Beard ered Viking Customs... otherwise KHW is the only option which is a problem because of the cost of shipping.

Reviving this thread.

@Rob Fisher Hi Rob, do you know the exact dimensions for the DL FL 6 mm glass, or does anyone.

I am thinking of getting some from https://glassblowing.co.za/sight-glass-tubes/. I broke one of mine and had to use the last spare I had.

Does any one want to jump in and get some spares should I order ? it would make sense to order more than what I personally need. Thanks, let me know what you think

@Stranger, I'm not sure about the specs of the glass, but I do know the DL and the FL DL glass are the same.

Total length of the tank (deck+glass tank section) and capacity without drip tip and the 510:

3,5ml – 32,5mm, 3,6ml

6ml – 40,5mm, 6,2ml

Spare glass tubes of the earlier version can be used in the DL FL glass tank section.

I have contacted the company and they have said that it should be possible for my requirements. They can not do bubble glass but straight does not seem to be an issue.

Does any one have a spare glass that you can measure with a vernier ? (hoping)

I have contacted the company and they have said that it should be possible for my requirements. They can not do bubble glass but straight does not seem to be an issue.

I have a cheap vernier but here goes...

Thickness 1,27mm
Height 20,02mm
Inner diam 21,61mm
Outer diam 23,89

Sight Glass have a division that can make bubble glasses to almost any shape / diameter you wanted http://glassblowing.co.za/ however I'd recommend a straight glass tube over bubble and day of the week for a multitude of reasons.
Also ... ask them to round the edges and anneal the glass too, (at no additional charge), and speaking of charges ... As they're a third to half the price of a vape store ... get a couple of them made up.

Finally; Looking at Rob's measurements above, and taking into account manufacturing and tube tolerances, you should be asking for 24mm dia. tubes with a 1.2mm wall thickness, and 20mm tall. ;)

Thanks guys, I actually went through to see them, and indeed they had a tube of 24mm od, 1.2 mm thick Borosilicate glass. I had stripped one of my tanks and took the glass through and visually it matched up very well.

We shall wait and see, I placed an order, paid and will get delivery as soon as they are ready.

In chatting with the sales lady, she said she has had a lot of calls for vape tank glass and I got the feeling she is not interested in the bubble glass business, probably due to the small quantities.

Back