Empire 21700 Squonker

I tried to hold off, but the FOMO got the best of me, and I dived in and got another Squonker! My Millennium Falcon engraved Empire squonker arrived today, along with the Sith RDA! 21700 and a big juice bottle for the win! Easy build on the Sith, and the airflow and flavour are great! Squonking without a mess is a win with this RDA. I think the Empire could be a winner with the Sith. So far, I am enjoying it.
Empire 2.jpgEmpire 3.jpgEmpire 4.jpgEmpire 5.jpgEmpire 6.jpg

Day Two with the Empire Sith combo and is probably the best-designed combo for squonking. I haven't made a mess once yet. No over-squonking, which is a new experience for me. With a gentle press of the squonk bottle, and good to go.
Empire.JPG

The engraving looks amazing.

I will consider one of these should my trusty Nokia 3310, I mean Pulse V2 ever decide to give up!

Really enjoying my empire and sith combo too! Probably the best squonk combo I've ever had the pleasure of having. I reiterate Rob's comments about no leaks, and a gentle press for the squonk!

Attachments

• IMG-20230218-WA0088.jpg
    IMG-20230218-WA0088.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 25
Really enjoying my empire and sith combo too! Probably the best squonk combo I've ever had the pleasure of having. I reiterate Rob's comments about no leaks, and a gentle press for the squonk!

Yip for Squonking it's a very hard setup to beat for sure!

The side fire button is lekker!

I was wondering how to remove the juice bottle. It still had juice in it, and every time I grabbed it to try to pull it out, the juice was squirted everywhere. Removing the Empire Bottle is so simple. Just pull it out. A small o-ring holds it. It's a lot easier when the bottle is empty! :)
Empire Bottle.JPG

Hi Rob, I found that loosening the fill cap a little allows me a little space to grab and remove the bottle. You can fit your fingernail or a tweezer under it if you are struggling.

Hi Rob, I found that loosening the fill cap a little allows me a little space to grab and remove the bottle. You can fit your fingernail or a tweezer under it if you are struggling.

Bazinga! Thanks! That makes a lot more sense! :)

Back