[End]Win Voopoo Drag Nano P1, A Good Looking Pod Kit with Nice MTL Draw

Post #4

1. Have you used any of Voopoo products? Voopoo Drag Baby Trio Kit.
2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? I Like the look and feel of the voopoo resin.
3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg or higher? 20mg nic salt base liquids.
4. Share your current vape pod collection.
img_0842-jpg.175474

Post #1

1.Have you used any of Voopoo products? Drag Nano and drag 2 mod

2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? It's great, but need this p1

3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods. I'm officially off nic salts and on freebase

15665476123473950276502029029834.jpg

Post #5

1. Have you used any of Voopoo products? Drag Nano. I actually have one

2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? Love it as a stealth vape in between my normal devices

3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg or higher? DIY 6mg normal nic juices

Post #5

1. Have you used any of Voopoo products? Voopoo Drag Baby Trio Kit.
2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? I Like the look and feel of the voopoo resin.
3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg or higher? 20mg nic salt base liquids.
img_0842-jpg.175474

Post #4

1. Have you used any of Voopoo products? Voopoo Drag Baby Trio.
2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? Sexy.
3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg or higher? 20mg nic salt.

Post #1

1. Have you used any of Voopoo products? Drag and Drag Nano

2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? Like the size and battery life of the device

3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods, Don't use nic salt. Freebase works better

4. Share your current vape pod collection. Pal 2 and Smok Trinity Alpha

Post #2

Love the drag Nano, just need that p1 pod now!

Post #3

Im in freebase high nic at 12mg and 18mg depending on airflow on the device

Post #4

Current pods, drag Nano, caliburn, Vladdin re, breeze 2, Gusto Mini, novo, nord and Le Carte

Post #5

Bring on the p1, will make this Drag Nano great! Especially the new fill design

Post #5

1. Have you used any of Voopoo products? Voopoo Drag Baby Trio.
2. What's your opinion on this Drag Nano pod kit? Sexy.
3. How much nic salt base liquids do you use for this kind of vape pods, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg or higher? 20mg nic salt.

Thank you guys for the participation. Since the entry numbers are less than half of what we requested, we can not give away this prize. Sorry! :(
But to thank you guys for taking time to support us, we decide to pick 1 friend to reward with a $20 gift card. Congrats to @dunskoy :clap:

X1rNnSv.jpg

Please keep an close eye on our subforum, we will bring nice giveaways regularly. ;)

Back