Fivepawns Mixology Edition.

Yip spoke to them long ago already :) they told us straight that south africa is last on the list so e will only get it around end of march

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Im sure you will be able to gwt some before the rest of us @Tom

Sounds fabulous! Can't wait to try.

I really do appreciate the subtle finer tastes and the descriptions, but sometimes it makes it hard to know what the dominant flavour is just by reading the description.

We need a simple translation

Here is my simple translation of the 5Pawns I have:
- Bowdens Mate - Peppermint Crisp
- Grandmaster - nut
- Queenside - orange
- Gambit - apple pie

Obviously they are more complex than that - but this is the one word version ;-)

Lol love that silver :) speaking to them as we speak to see if we cant get a few samples in the meantime just to wet everyone's appetites :)

Ha, that would be a win.
Tantalise our taste buds and then make us wait!
The art of sales ;-)
You guys are good...

LOL

Sounds fabulous! Can't wait to try.

I really do appreciate the subtle finer tastes and the descriptions, but sometimes it makes it hard to know what the dominant flavour is just by reading the description.

We need a simple translation

Here is my simple translation of the 5Pawns I have:
- Bowdens Mate - Peppermint Crisp
- Grandmaster - nut
- Queenside - orange
- Gambit - apple pie

Obviously they are more complex than that - but this is the one word version ;-)
I only see 4 pawns?

You are right @Matthee i only bought 4 of the 5. I gave absolute pin a miss since i didnt like the taste when i tried it.
Yeah, I know, but could you distill a dominant flavour from your tasting of absolute pin for your simple translation guide? I presume not, otherwise you would have added it.

Yeah, I know, but could you distill a dominant flavour from your tasting of absolute pin for your simple translation guide? I presume not, otherwise you would have added it.

Not really @Matthee. I know its absinthe but that word does very little for my brain to jog my taste memory of a particular taste. I just vaped it a few times and put it straight down. So i cant really say i know what the flavour was. I cant remember actually.

Once again an amazing display of how subjective taste is. I didnt like absolute pin at all and i read somewhere else on the forum that @Smokyg LOVES it and would vape it all day.

Back