Gerd And Vaping

jagerbomb13

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Does anyone have GERD ? and is it safe to Vape or does it also aggravate it like stinkies?

Gerd ?

Unless I'm being dof I haven't a clue what / who that is

Does anyone have GERD ? and is it safe to Vape or does it also aggravate it like stinkies?
I had that for many, many years and took Nexiam every day of my life. Smoked a hell of a lot, like in 80 per day. Started vaping just over a year ago. Gradually I required less Nexiam. Now, do not need it at all - only now and then when I overindulge. Must mention that I also switched to the Tim Noakes banting way of eating (7 months ago), which I think contributed as well. Of course, this was my personal experience and cannot be taken as professional advice at all.

For those that don't understand its gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) its like chronic heartburn and stomach acid backing up to your throat.

Yes i am also on nexiam, i believe nicotine is a trigger so i guess got to down the strength over time and see how it goes

@jagerbomb13 please keep us updated!

I have noticed some juices can cause heart burn, and a lot of people trying vaping for the first time have commented to me about heart burn after a few drags. Would love to know your mileage and what works for you!

Good luck and don't give up!

Cutting out some carbs (mainly bread and potatoes) made a huge difference to me some time ago.

And don't forget sugar - the biggest contributor to increased acidity in the stomach.

Oh and vaping wirh a device that spits or leaks liquid into your mouth is a definate irritant.

Back