Hardwick's Radio - Ep 24 - livestream/new recipe

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Join me tonight at 9.30pm for another live live stream session.
As usual questions are welcome and 1 lucky participant will win a prize of some sort :p

I'll also be dropping a HOT recipe so come and hang out!

http://mixlr.com/method1/

Oooh, a Mr Hardwicks' original recipe, now I'm intrigued.

If you have the time, @method1, I would really appreciate a brief primer on milks. I've just heard that the Loc Milk is good, then there's TFA Dairy/Milk, TFA Malted Milk and FA Milk too. I'd be very interested to hear your views on these and what sort of application you'd recommend for them.

Oooh, a Mr Hardwicks' original recipe, now I'm intrigued.

If you have the time, @method1, I would really appreciate a brief primer on milks. I've just heard that the Loc Milk is good, then there's TFA Dairy/Milk, TFA Malted Milk and FA Milk too. I'd be very interested to hear your views on these and what sort of application you'd recommend for them.

LOC being VV's new range?

I missed the episode but will catch up sometime. Anyone willing to share the recipe?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Join me tonight at 9.30pm for another live live stream session.
As usual questions are welcome and 1 lucky participant will win a prize of some sort

I'll also be dropping a HOT recipe so come and hang out!

http://mixlr.com/method1/
@method1 Why do some flavours get ruined at certain temps and what influences this and why do others shine?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@method1 What makes certain flavor eg. Fruity flavors harsh and how can you fix that? TFA watermelon candy is a good example of a harsh concentrate and can make any recipe harsh. How do you fix this?

@method1 What makes certain flavor eg. Fruity flavors harsh and how can you fix that? TFA watermelon candy is a good example of a harsh concentrate and can make any recipe harsh. How do you fix this?

This is not guaranteed to work but you could try adding a tiny amount of FA Vape Wizard (start at 1 drop / 30ml and work up) or TFA Smooth at similar amounts. Ethyl maltol can also help, so can adding creams / vanillas.

This is not guaranteed to work but you could try adding a tiny amount of FA Vape Wizard (start at 1 drop / 30ml and work up) or TFA Smooth at similar amounts. Ethyl maltol can also help, so can adding creams / vanillas.
I will give that a try. It is for this reason I don't like fruit flavors. I always get bad results when mixing just fruit without any creams. Thanks for the tip

Back