HouseOfVape

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our High-End giveaway is nearing it's closing date!
Don't miss out! It could possibly be yours!!
Contents so far:
- 1x L'Atelier Mölly Mod.
- 1x Psyclone Entheon 22mm RDA
- 1x Crafted Coils Micro Aliens
- 1x Crafted Coils Quad Core Aliens
- 1x Razzo's By Fog Rings 100ml
- 1x Bubble O's By Fog Rings 100ml
- 1x Fresh Juice Co. Fresh Clean Cream 60ml
- 1x Ethos Crispy Treats 60ml
- 4x Sony VTC4's

Best of luck!
--Please see attached photos for; Rules, How to enter and further details.--
Slide1.JPG Slide1.JPG Slide2.JPG Slide3.JPG Slide4.JPG Don't forget to tag us via Instagram or Facebook with the necessary hashtagsView attachment 113574 View attachment 113575 View attachment 113574 View attachment 113575 View attachment 113574 View attachment 113575 View attachment 113574 View attachment 113575 View attachment 113574 View attachment 113575 View attachment 113574 PA180248.JPG

Hi @HouseOfVape
This is a great prize indeed! Wow!

Do purchases at the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet on 25 Nov count?

Impossible for me to win this as i am not on social media and i am not prepared to spend 750 and then “help” pay for the price. Sorry but the profits you make from all the 750 sales pays for the give away.

Impossible for me to win this as i am not on social media and i am not prepared to spend 750 and then “help” pay for the price. Sorry but the profits you make from all the 750 sales pays for the give away.

Sorry you feel that way Anton , it would cost you R8000 to purchase the same package that we are giving away , certainly the R750 spent by each entry will help recover funds used to purchase the products how else would you recover costs , but by spending R750 you have a chance to win a prize of R8000 value without spending R8000.

Thanks for your interest in our competition and sorry that you are not happy to partake.
Regards
HOV Team. (Kabir)

I find some things on this thread very fishy as its a house of vape competition and kabir499 answer a question?

Is the forum policy not one account per per person

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP]

I find some things on this thread very fishy as its a house of vape competition and kabir499 answer a question?

Is the forum policy not one account per per person

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP]
Anton.
I have had my personal account since 2016. Before my Part time employment at house of vape. Managing the Social Media and networking.

I Login to House of vape when necessary; to do what i am told.

2nd point as im sure you have noticed I login to the Owners account with his consent.

If there is any issue then please can an Admin inform me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back