Holiday picture.

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Holiday picture. Good morning from Umhlanga this morning. View from my bed.
20220828_072358.jpg

Lucky @Stew
enjoy it

Have a good holiday @Stew
Thanks very much. We are having a great time. Unfortunately If we want to swim we have to go up North to Balito. Apparently the water has to high a count of E.coli. from where we are down to Durban.

Thanks very much. We are having a great time. Unfortunately If we want to swim we have to go up North to Balito. Apparently the water has to high a count of E.coli. from where we are down to Durban.
That's sucks!
But, at. Least it's. A break from the norm. Have a good time brother

They say it's fine after Amanzimtoti. But we are not going to take chances either. Last thing you want is spending half your holiday with gastro.

We are also planning on visiting my father-in-law who will be up the North Coast. Will get the kids to wet their feet there.

We are going to Natalia. Plenty of stuff for the kids to do while mom and dad catch up on some quality day-drinking.

One week to go for my Durbs holiday. Got some reading for the flight.

FB_IMG_1663965043349.jpg

ok cool
toti rocks
say hi to @DarthBranMuffin (if I have it correctly)

but the EColi - can you swim in the sea there @Adephi ?
They say it's fine. Went for stroll this morning and there were people swimming. But the weather is a bit miserable today. Will wait a bit and see what happens.

From Wednesday we are up northcoast at Zinkwazi. Will catch up on sea swimming then.

Illovo Nursery Beer garden.

@Adephi is a genuine awesome dude! I must seriously come join the rest of you for a JHB Vape Meet!

Thats so cool, thanks @DarthBranMuffin !
If you are planning a trip up to JHB for a Vape Meet, you should try make it to VapeCon ;-)
Quite a big meet ;-)

Hi all. Hope the resolution is good enough to zoom in and see some Euro prices.1000056497.jpg1000056498.jpg1000056496.jpg

Back