I am looking to buy a Second hand sleeve

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I am looking to buy a Second hand sleeve for a Vaporesso Gen X. I already have found someone who manufactures them but don't mind a second hand one if it's in good condition and at a reasonable price.
Let me know if you have one please.
DM is fine.
Thanks.

I am looking to buy a Second hand sleeve for a Vaporesso Gen X. I already have found someone who manufactures them but don't mind a second hand one if it's in good condition and at a reasonable price.
Let me know if you have one please.
DM is fine.
Thanks.
Thanks to the person that moved my post to the correct forum, but I would like to ask a question. If people are not following the Classifieds: Wanted
forum they will never see my request. I never see the Classifieds: Wanted posts and didn't know it existed until now because I didn't follow it. Can this forum be made to show up so others can see it that might have what the person is looking for.
Thanks.

Thanks to the person that moved my post to the correct forum, but I would like to ask a question. If people are not following the Classifieds: Wanted
forum they will never see my request. I never see the Classifieds: Wanted posts and didn't know it existed until now because I didn't follow it. Can this forum be made to show up so others can see it that might have what the person is looking for.
Thanks.
Hey Stew
The latest posts pop up when you click on the new posts tab. That's where I normally go, and that's how I saw your post

Hey Stew
The latest posts pop up when you click on the new posts tab. That's where I normally go, and that's how I saw your post
I never normally do that either. LOL. I normally press the Forums Tab and all the new posts but excluding classifieds show up.

Back