Innokin Coolfire

Shocking that they would eliminate re sellers for higher margins. I suspect that to succeed in this space is high volume lower margin.

We have the same thing in the fishing industry Markus... I could name a few. :mad:

As long as there are re-sellers buying from them, they will continue selling at those prices - and the majority of places popping up have no import license - so they are willing to pay a premium to get the stuff local

OK I couldn't stand it any longer... this (the Green cammo one) is on it's way from eBay! :D

innokin-cool-fire-2-01.jpg

I should not have gone searching for the Cool Fire on eBay because I found Stainless Steel Tanks for the Nautilus! :eek:

My hand grenade left the USA today! :D
A friend of a friend is a 'high ranking official' at customs and apparently their systems are down, so they are having to clear stuff manually - according to him they are 4 days behind.

Not sure if this will affect single imports, or if only companies with large imports are affected, but if you do get delays, you know why

Something of ours just landed and was cleared immediately, but that was DHL, so not sure if DHL makes use of the customs main system or if they have their own

Just called them and they will deliver this afternoon too! Whoop!

Back