Joyetech WideWick Pod Kit review

alice zhou

New Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
1656050696725.png
The WideWick™ technology by Joyetech is one of the most popular pod systems on the market. Backed by Joyetech’s sterling reputation and including its quick re-wick system, the WideWick could just be the pod system you’ve been waiting for. The new polymer composite cotton along with mesh coil is sure to give you the ultimate vaping experiment ever. Read on to find out exactly how the WideWick stacks up against its competition.
1656051325231.png
Product Specification:
Size: 23.5mm*12.5mm*113mm
Battery Capacity: 800mAh
Cartridge Capacity: 2ml
Coil Resistance: 1.2ohm (mesh)
Connection: Magnet
Output Wattage: 9-12W
Charging: 5V/0.5A (USB-C)

Reviews
DJLsb Vapes
Pros
3 hrs and 17 minute charge time wow.

3 hours to charge !! Nah.
Heck yes! I'm excited about this one! I miss the good old cartomizer days!

Mike Vapes
Pros

This reminds me a lot of the old stardust tanks we used to use on e-go batteries when I first started vaping
Love the feel of my lady in rubber.....

Matt From SMM
Pros

is this the closest device you would say to a disposable vape in coolness and flavor?
Yes, I think so. Although I wouldn’t say the newest disposables or this is that cool of a vape compared to the older ones.

Conclusion
If those lists of pros and cons didn’t make things any clearer for you, don’t worry – we’re here to break it all down for you and let you know if you should take any further interest in the WideWick. Let’s talk cons first.

Joyetech WideWick pod kit is the first pod kit to adopt the WideWick™ technology. The advantage of WideWick™ technology is making the e-liquid intake thoroughly from all rounds, heating more evenly without spit-back, and no dry heats. Two airflow inlets allow you to enjoy true MTL vaping. If you'd like the MTL vaping method, you can't miss this WideWick kit. Besides, the WideWick pod kit is very small and easy to use. You can vape it directly without any button. Joyetech WideWick is very friendly bigger and simpler. Two materials will give you different touch feelings: Rubberized and Metallic. What's more, more colors are available for your choice.

Last edited:
Back