Kylin II RTA & 3 x Geek Vape ZN07 wire spools

klipdrifter

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone

So I have some bits and bobs I want to PIF to someone in need.

I will pay R99 Postnet to Postnet or Aramex to your door.

Items:
RTA: Kylin II RTA
Wire Spools: Geek Vape N80 fused clapton wire spools (10ft) ZN07. (One of the spools has 90% left the other to still sealed).

So who will be eligible to get these? Hmm... I rate we should rate some jokes!

So whoever wants this, post your joke down below and whoever I think has the best joke will win the items!

If you do have some difficult circumstances and wish to share that with me or the community you can share that as well or if you don't want to make it public pop me an pm.

Love you all! Keep safe!

Attachments

• pif.jpg
    pif.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 58
Awesome gesture brother.
I need wire, but someone probably needs it more. I have been blessed by members of this forum. Some of them I don't know who they are so I am sitting this one out.
Compliments of the season.

Awesome gesture brother.
I need wire, but someone probably needs it more. I have been blessed by members of this forum. Some of them I don't know who they are so I am sitting this one out.
Compliments of the season.
Your welcome to take part in this gesture mate. It's open for everyone

I'll tell a joke.
Once apon a time. In a town far, far away a Mexican outlaw and his crew was in a bar. As usual taking over the place.
The a cowboy came in, went straight to the bar and sat down. Ordered a whiskey and drank it.
The Boss walked up to him and asked where his from. He replied from over the river(border to America)
And wantin' to show his power the Boss wanted to make a statement. He bought two whiskey's. Asked the bar man, hey barman. How much is a-one + a-one. He answered I don't know senior.
Boss said goooood.(in a husky old voice)
Next he asked one of his crew. Hey Manolito, how much is a-one + a-one.
Manolito answers, a-one senior. The Boss answered gooood(same husky old voice)
Then he asked Pedro. Hey Pedro how much is a-one + a-one? Pedro answered a-one + a-one is a-two senior. The boss shot him in the chest. He shouts ,but senioooor as he drops down. The cowboy ask him ,but why would you shoot Pedro. The Boss replied... He knew too much!

Thanks for this gesture.

What’s the best thing about Switzerland?
I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.

Amazing gesture @klipdrifter ... I'll pass on the tank and 'bedraading', as there are far more deserving people out there, however I will offer a laugh;

A Priest was seated next to Van Der Merwe on the flight from Brakpan to Springs

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken, and Van Der Merwe asked for a Rum and Coke, which was brought and placed
before him.

The Flight Attendant then asked the Priest if he would like a drink ... He replied in disgust; "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores
than let liquor touch my lips.
"

Van Der Merwe then handed his drink back to the Flight Attendant and said; "Hey me too! ... I didn't know we had a choice."

I must say this is quite funny! :-D

I will make the final decision tomorrow morning at 8am. So those who still want to participate need to act quick!

Thanks for the awesome Gesture, however I'm not in it for the prize this time, I'm sure there are many others who need it more than I do.

Where are Average things manufactured?

The satisFACTORY!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

Sorry for the delay

I am in the alcohol industry and with the announcement from CR I ran around a bit today.

Will reveal the winner soon and contact the winner for more information

Hi everyone

Sorry for the delay

I am in the alcohol industry and with the announcement from CR I ran around a bit today.

Will reveal the winner soon and contact the winner for more information
The nomdeplume becomes apparent.

So the winner is @Stew ! Congratulations man. Please have a look at your inbox
Hi @klipdrifter. Thank you so much. I have been eyeing the Kylin for a while now and I also wrap my own coils so your generosity will not be wasted. Thanks.
I am really grateful.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
A big Shout Out and thanks to @klipdrifter. My parcel arrived safe and sound this morning. So grateful to Klipdrifter.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back