Looking for something ridiculous

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I'm looking for something huge and impractical, lol. Like a HOG XL with a 40mm atty or something like that. Just a home mod, not for carrying around. I just have an itch to scratch. Want a real cloud machine that just looks sick. Would prefer something that isn't painted etc. So something like a SS finish only or such. HOGs seem to be impossible to find, except the 400W DNA and I'd prefer a mech mod or PWM. Something simple and huge. Just to be funny. My go to vape is RDL, but I'm starting to enjoy full on DL in the evenings. What is out there and what would you guys recommend?

You could try something like this

Check this out @Viper_SA

its the anaconda of Vaping gear ;-)

Then there was the Kangertech five 6 mod which took 5 18650's, another one of their White Elephants!

I'm looking for something huge and impractical, lol. Like a HOG XL with a 40mm atty or something like that. Just a home mod, not for carrying around. I just have an itch to scratch. Want a real cloud machine that just looks sick. Would prefer something that isn't painted etc. So something like a SS finish only or such. HOGs seem to be impossible to find, except the 400W DNA and I'd prefer a mech mod or PWM. Something simple and huge. Just to be funny. My go to vape is RDL, but I'm starting to enjoy full on DL in the evenings. What is out there and what would you guys recommend?
I fully understand this itch, I still get it from time to time and I satiate it with my 21700 mech and a low ohm dual coil build. https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/sir-vape-high-end/products/the-rulebreaker-by-vaperz-cloud you could always have a look at one of these, it takes all of my self-restraint not to pull the trigger on it every 2 months or so. I think you may run into an issue trying to get a 28mm+ atty locally, they tend to be like hens teeth

I fully understand this itch, I still get it from time to time and I satiate it with my 21700 mech and a low ohm dual coil build. https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/sir-vape-high-end/products/the-rulebreaker-by-vaperz-cloud you could always have a look at one of these, it takes all of my self-restraint not to pull the trigger on it every 2 months or so. I think you may run into an issue trying to get a 28mm+ atty locally, they tend to be like hens teeth

Yeah, I looked at them, just not too crazy about the shape and the fact that it's painted. I'd love a raw SS or aluminum finish. Saw that attys are scarce in that size as well. I do like the look and feel of the Titan, but not the RTA and I see the kits seem to be sold out everywhere. Don't get me wrong, the Asgard Mini on the Clutch x18 work very well, but this is more about looks and the once or twice in a blue moon I actually do get visitors I want them to go "WTF! DUDE! What is THAT".

Just pulled the trigger on a Titan V1.5. Now to find a lekker BIG rda to sit on top for dripping. Something like a Valhalla V2 or such.

Back