MENTHOL ABOUT ICE back and fully stocked!

This is my kind of thread :--P:)

By the way, I found the link on the @TFM website for this

By the way @TFM
i have a question for you

since you show the stock available in units for each flavour, what should we as customers read into it?

if there’s only 5 units left of a particular flavour does that mean it’s a best seller and nearly sold out or you just had fewer units to begin with because it’s not as popular as the others?

be a sport, help us out to choose the most popular ones ...

By the way @TFM
i have a question for you

since you show the stock available in units for each flavour, what should we as customers read into it?

if there’s only 5 units left of a particular flavour does that mean it’s a best seller and nearly sold out or you just had fewer units to begin with because it’s not as popular as the others?

be a sport, help us out to choose the most popular ones ...

Good day Silver, don't read too much into the totals left on the site as we replenish often.

Good day Silver, don't read too much into the totals left on the site as we replenish often.

ok thanks

so how do we know which ones are more popular ? Do you have a best seller list ?

ok thanks

so how do we know which ones are more popular ? Do you have a best seller list ?
Good day, All of them are pretty popular because it all depends on personal preference. Polar Ice have sold the most out of all of them but it is extremely cold. The two follows is Grape Ice and Mango Ice but taking in consideration that is two flavours that sells very well. Strawberry & Kiwi Ice and Mango & Grape Ice mixes are loved. One that I can also say sells very well is the Vanilla Custard and Cinnamon Ice. So honestly just depends on the person buying :D

Back