Missed out on BLCK Friday?

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Incase you missed out on BLCK Friday - Get in on our Cyber Monday Sale - Sale starts at Midnight

hr7Didr.png

Thanks @Richio

I had to miss out on the Blck Friday cos I hadn't been paid yet, so it's awesome I was able to jump in on cybr monday :D

Note to all - the VG on special is added as a seperate product, if you select the normal 1L VG you will be charged full price, but there is a copy of the product listed at the special price :cool:

Morning All

I'd like to start of by saying Thank You to all that supported our Cyber Monday sale. We truly appreciate all the support from this community.

On a related note
If you are querying an order which can't be tracked, we are aware of the delay at the courier guy's capturing dept. (they are lagging behind). They are working hard to resolve this and tracking will become available during the course of the day.
Please note all Cyber Monday orders have been dispatched from our premises on Monday (27/11/2017)
If you have any issues or queries please feel free to drop us a mail at support@blckflavour.co.za or you can call or WhatsApp 060 572 7300

We thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter & thank you for supporting our Sale.

Regards
Rich

Last edited:
Back